SAO PAULO, July 26, 2018 /CNW/ -- The main figures obtained by Bradesco (B3: BBDC3, BBDC4; NYSE: BBD and Latibex: XBBDC) are presented below:
- Recurring Net Income in the 2nd quarter recorded R$5.161 billion (an increase of 1.2% compared to the previous quarter and 9.7% compared to the same quarter of the previous year), representing R$2.98 per share with accrued profitability in the year over Shareholder's Equity of 18.5%.
- Operating Income in the 2nd quarter recorded R$8.144 billion (an increase of 6.2% compared to the previous quarter and 25.7% compared to the same quarter of the previous year).
- As for the source, the Recurring Net Income of the quarter is composed of R$3.58 billion from financial activities, representing 69.3% of the total, and of R$1.58 billion from insurance, pension plans and capitalization bonds operations, representing 30.7% of the total.
- In June 2018, Bradesco's Market capitalization was of R$171.604 billion, presenting an increase of 1.2% compared to the same period of the previous year.
- Total Assets, in June 2018, recorded a balance of R$1.306 trillion, a growth of 0.2% compared to the last quarter. The return on Average Total Assets was 1.6%.
- Expanded Loan Portfolio, in June 2018, reached R$515.635 billion, a growth of 6% compared to the previous quarter, emphasizing that all segments presented positive performance in the period.
- Delinquency over 90 days reached 3.9% in the 2nd quarter, a meaningful performance compared to the previous quarter, it means 0.5 p.p. and 1.0 p.p. compared to the same period of the previous year, allowing relevant reduction on Losses of Credits Provision Expenses: 11.7% in quarterly comparison and 36.1% compared to the same period of the previous year.
- Fee and Commission Income increased 3.7% compared to the 1st quarter and 8.3% compared to the 2nd quarter of 2017, emphasizing the positive performance in almost all lines of business.
- Personnel Expenses totaled R$9.756 billion in the first half, a decrease of 0.3% compared to the same period of the previous year and Administrative Expenses totaled R$9.803 billion, a slight increase of 0.5% compared to the first half of 2017.
- Assets under Management totaled R$2.014 trillion, an increase of 5% compared to June 2017.
- Shareholders' Equity, in June 2018, totaled R$113.039 billion, a growth of 5.8% compared to June 2017.
Complete Financial Statements are available on the Investor Relations website - bradesco.com.br/ir-en.
Investors Relations Area
Tel.: +55 (11) 2194-0922
SOURCE Banco Bradesco S.A.