ASX Code - AZM
TSX Code - AZR
- NI 43-101 and JORC Code reportable 1.02Moz Measured & Indicated and 0.66Moz Inferred Mineral Resource at Wa Gold Project, NW Ghana
- 100% of 3,100km2 licences hosting over 150km of prospective Birimian greenstone belt. Less than 10% effectively explored
- Feasibility Study nearly completed for multi-pit, +1.0Mtpa, ~100,000oz per year mining and gravity / CIL operation
- Aggressive $20M, 2012 drilling programme focused on resource discovery and increase
- 17% strategic investment in neighbour, Castle Minerals Limited
- Board and management team of successful explorers, mining and corporate professionals
333.6M ordinary shares
9.5M unlisted options
2.0M performance rights
Directors & Management:
Geoff M Jones
TORONTO, May 3, 2012 /CNW/ - Azumah Resources Limited (ASX: AZM TSX: AZR) advises that it has filed an amended technical report pursuant to National Instrument 43-101 in connection with a previously announced resource update (refer ASX release dated 12th March 2012) at its Wa Gold Project, northwest Ghana.
The amendment relates to the addition of a Qualified Persons certificate.
The full Technical Report is available on SEDAR www.SEDAR.com
About Azumah Resources Limited
For further information on Azumah Resources Limited and its projects please visit Azumah's own website at www.azumahresources.com.au or the Canadian SEDAR website.
Competent Person's Statement
The information in this report that relates to Exploration Results is based on information compiled by Mr Nick Franey, who a full-time employee (General Manager Geology) of Azumah Resources Ltd. Mr Franey is a Member of the Australian Institute of Geoscientists and has sufficient experience which is relevant to the style of mineralisation and type of deposit under consideration and to the activity which he is undertaking to qualify as a Competent Person as defined in the 2004 Edition of the 'Australasian Code for Reporting of Exploration Results, Mineral Resources and Ore Reserves' and to qualify as a "Qualified Person" as defined in National Instrument 43 -101 - Standards of Disclosure for Mineral Projects ("NI 43-101") of the Canadian Securities Administrators. Mr Franey consents to the inclusion in this report of the matters based on his information in the form and context in which it appears.
For a description of Azumah's standard data verification processes, quality assurance and quality control measures, and details of the key assumptions, parameters and methods used to estimate the Mineral Resources set out in this report and the extent to which the estimate of previously declared Mineral Resources set out herein may be materially affected by any known environmental, permitting, legal, title, taxation, socio-political, marketing or relevant issues, readers are directed to the technical report entitled "NI 43-101 Azumah Resources Limited Wa Gold Project, North West Ghana", with an effective date of March 12, 2012.
For further information:
Tel: +61 (0)418 804 564