HALIFAX, Feb. 4, 2013 /CNW/ - Auditor General Jacques Lapointe will hold a news conference Wednesday, February 6, at 11:00 a.m. to discuss his February 2013 Report to the House of Assembly.
It will be held in the Media Room, One Government Place, 1700 Granville St., Halifax. The report will be available to media at 8:30 at the Legislature and at 10:30 a.m. in the Media Room.
The report will also be available on the auditor general's web site at www.oag-ns.ca.
The auditor general's annual report on financial matters addresses:
- results of financial audits and reviews;
- follow-up of recommendations to the Office of the Speaker, and Audit of House of Assembly;
- indicators of financial condition;
- review of audit opinions and management letters; and
- follow-up of 2007 to 2010 financial recommendations.
Media can also participate in the news conference via teleconference by following the instructions below:
- at 10:50 a.m. dial toll-free 1-888-653-2299
- when prompted, enter the participants' ID/passcode: 8826446
SOURCE: Alidade Marketing Limited
For further information: