Auction season heats up as summer begins…
21 Jun, 2016, 07:00 ET
Ritchie Bros. to conduct 30 unreserved auctions in June, 35 auctions in July & more in August
VANCOUVER, June 21, 2016 /CNW/ - Work never stops. Contractors, farmers, truckers don't break for summer and neither does Ritchie Bros. In the last two weeks of June Ritchie Bros. will conduct 30 live unreserved auctions!
More than 21,000 items will be sold at Ritchie Bros. auctions before the end of the month. Highlights include 1,000+ truck tractors, 550+ excavators, 225+ agricultural tractors, 250+ wheel loaders, 700+ aerial work platforms (boom and scissor lifts), 100+ cranes and a lot more. All items will be sold without minimum bids or reserve prices.
"The summer months are vacation for some, but most of our customers are taking advantage of the long days to get ahead," said Terry Dolan, President (USA & Latin America), Ritchie Bros. "We have all the equipment that contractors, farmers and transportation companies need for their summer jobs—everything from yellow iron to transport trucks, farm tractors, pickup trucks, and much more. All our sites are open to the public. Bids can be made in person, online in real time or by proxy—whatever is most convenient. Take a short break from work and get a great deal at the auction!"
June auction highlights:
- Atlanta, GA (June 21) – 1,650+ items, incl. 35+ excavators, 20+ dozers, 140+ truck tractors
- Salt Lake City, UT (June 21) – 1,325+ items, incl. 45+ compactors, 25+ loaders, 110+ truck tractors
- Truro, NS (June 22) – 620+ items, incl. excavators, dozers, transportation equipment
- Houston, TX (June 22 – 23) – 4,650+ items, incl. 450+ oilfield-related items, 285+ truck tractors, 60 excavators
- Geelong, Australia (June 23) – 1,050+ items, incl. 20+ excavators, 50+ truck tractors, 90+ trailers
- Saskatoon, SK (June 27) – 1,750+ items, incl. 35+ combines, 30+ farm tractors, 30 headers, 15+ swathers
- Raleigh-Durham, NC (June 28) – 900+ items, incl. 50+ compactors, 40+ excavators, 25+ skid steers
- Changsha, China (June 28) – 130 items, incl. 55+ excavators, loaders, concrete pump trucks
- Phoenix, AZ (June 29) – 1,425+ items, incl. 45 compactors, 25+ loader backhoes, 90 truck tractors
- St. Louis, MO (June 29) – 1,000+ items, incl. combines, farm tractors, headers, excavators
- Moerdijk, NLD (June 29 – 30) – 2,800+ items, incl. 195+ excavators, 80+ loaders, 25+ cranes
- As well as 15+ on-the-farm auctions in B.C., Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba & North Dakota
Visit rbauction.com for an up-to-date list of upcoming auctions and equipment highlights. Items are also listed and sold daily on EquipmentOne.com, Ritchie Bros.' online auction marketplace.
About Ritchie Bros.
Established in 1958, Ritchie Bros. (NYSE andTSX: RBA) is the world's largest industrial auctioneer, and one of the world's largest sellers of used equipment for the construction, transportation, agriculture, energy, mining, forestry and other industries. Ritchie Bros.TM asset management and disposition solutions include live unreserved public auctions with on-site and online bidding; EquipmentOneTM, an online auction marketplace; Mascus, a global online equipment listing service; private negotiated sales through Ritchie Bros. Private Treaty; and a range of ancillary services, including financing and leasing through Ritchie Bros. Financial Services. Ritchie Bros. has operations in 19 countries, including 44 auction sites worldwide. Learn more at rbauction.com, EquipmentOne.com, mascus.com, rbauction.com/privatetreaty and rbauction.com/financing.
SOURCE Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers
For further information: Vick Cunningham, Acting Manager, Corporate Communications, +1.778.331.5464, [email protected]
Share this article