The award-winning team behind Sky Gamblers and Battle Radiation Island make their debut on Nintendo Switch with an open-world survival game set on a mysterious island
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., Aug. 2, 2018 /CNW/ -- Atypical Games, the Apple Design Award-winning creators of the visually-stunning Sky Gamblers series and Radiation Island, announced today that their hit WWII tank combat game Battle Supremacy is now available on Nintendo Switch. Battle Supremacy is one of the most highly acclaimed hits of the studio and brings vast battleground tank combat on the Nintendo eShop for $9.99.
See the thrilling combat in Battle Supremacy in the Nintendo Switch release trailer: https://youtu.be/ufeHRwnlxiU
Atypical Games leverages their experience in building gorgeous open world games on mobile devices to redefine an exquisite experience on the Nintendo Switch. Featuring improved graphics, high resolution textures, and improved lighting with dynamic shadows, the Nintendo Switch offers the best way to experience Battle Supremacy.
- Enjoy an epic single player campaign taking you through various theaters of war and engage in historically accurate battles.
- Feast your eyes on amazing landscapes and landmarks: entire forests teeming with wildlife, sprawling real-world cities with tunnels and bridges, overrun by tanks, trains, warships; there are even fish in the water!
- Unlock historically accurate tanks and take part in epic WWII campaigns across France, Russia and the Pacific islands. Lead your tank brigade to victory in over a dozen missions
- Upgrade vehicles, advance in rank and fight together with your brigade in the most intense online battles you've experienced.
- Engage in epic multiplayer battles in real-time multiplayer with various game modes and maps
"Battle Supremacy was one of most successful titles, highly acclaimed and appreciated. It's one of the games we loved the most and that's why it made sense to redefine it even after so much time," Andrei Lopata, CEO of Atypical Games, said. "We always hold our games to incredibly high standards, and the Nintendo Switch lets us exceed our own expectations while still letting us create a full-fledged experience gamers can take with them on the go."
Battle Supremacy previously launched on mobile devices in where it won an Editor's Choice award from Apple.
To find out more about Battle Supremacy and Atypical Games, please visit:
- Official website: www.atypicalgames.com
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/atypicalgames
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/atypicalgames
- Battle Supremacy's official website: http://www.battlesupremacy.com/
About Atypical Games
Founded by a group of passionate video game developers, Atypical Games is a California-based company with a fresh take on publishing. Bringing the focus back to the player's experience and the true values of game design, Atypical promises to bring to the public games of the highest quality and great value. Atypical Games have applied their "player-first" mantra to each of their titles including the Sky Gamblers franchise, Battle Supremacy, Radiation Island and Infinite Tanks.
Official Website | Facebook | @AtypicalGames
SOURCE Atypical Games