LAS VEGAS, Sept. 21, 2015 /CNW/ -- Individual and merchant accounts are now available for NAC Foundation's Aten "Black Gold" Coin. The 100% compliant cyber currency is quickly revolutionizing the digital exchange market. Individuals wishing to purchase and sell coins simply need to visit AtenPay.com select "Individual User" and then register for a free account. Individual accounts are available from AtenPay through collaboration with the most distinguished online trading platform in the world, ANXPro.com. Merchants wishing to start accepting Aten Coins begin the free account sign up process at AtenPay.com by clicking on the "Merchant Account" tab.
National Aten Coin Foundation (NAC) is a service member of the American Bank Association (ABA) and compliant with the following agencies: Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Counter Financing of Terrorism (CFT), Anti-Fraud and Financial Crimes (AFF), Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC), Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), USA PATRIOT Act and the FACT Act.
NAC Foundation's clients will have exclusive access to ANXPRO's simple and user friendly UI, consolidated shared order book for blended multi-currency settlement, real time FX pricing, deposit options, and risk management and trading tools. The Aten "Black Gold" Coin will be available in all fiat currencies, including USD, EUR, HKD, AUD, CAD, JPY, SGD, GBP, NZD and CHF.
Marcus Andrade, NAC Foundation's Founder, discussed exactly how individual and merchant accounts would benefit users.
"We have created free accounts for all individuals and merchants," said Andrade. "The accounts are easy and quick to set up online, but their usability in no way compromises the fact that they are theft-resistant and 100% compliant with the most respected financial regulatory agencies in the world."
Aten Coin purchases are not yet available to U.S. residents; however, depending on the state of residency, purchases of Aten Coin may be bought directly from NAC Foundation, LLC. AtenPay will allow U.S. residents to purchase the Aten "Black Gold" Coin online in the very near future.
More about AtenPay.com
AtenPay.com is the easily comprehensible Aten "Black Gold" Coin-processing gateway. It is a one-stop-shop for people and businesses to acquire or receive Aten Coins. Businesses can easily accept Aten Coin payments by using AtenPay's services. NAC Foundation provides straightforward set up instructions and effortless integration tools.
- AML & KYC: Aten Coin is the first digital currency designed to fulfill AML and Know Your Customer (KYC) requirements.
- Theft-Resistant: Other digital currencies are susceptible to stealing by hackers, who are unidentifiable. However, Aten Coin is the first digital currency that allows the tracing of real identities in the event theft occurs. This makes Aten Coin theft-resistant.
- Non-volatile Value & Liquidity: Volatile value is one of the key issues of many other digital currencies. In view of this, NAC Foundation's partner company, BGC International, Inc., is creating a constant demand of Aten Coins through joint venture with oil and gas production companies via oil and gas well investments. Over 50% of the investment profits will be paid in Aten Coin to create a continuous demand of Aten Coin and maintain a stable value of Aten Coin.
- Fast: Transactionof Aten Coin is 9.4 times faster than other digital currencies.
- Secure: Aten Coin is a highly secure digital currency that uses multiple rounds of 11 different cryptographic hashes, thus making it one of the safest and sophisticated modern digital currencies. In contrast, other digital currencies only use a single round of double SHA-256 hashes.
- Usability: Businesses can easily accept Aten Coin payment by using our AtenPay services. In the near future, people will be able to use the Aten Coin to buy things in real life, e.g., a cup of coffee, online games, meat, petroleum, etc.
Marcus Andrade, Founder
Jess Chan, Marketing Manager
Agnieszka Cenzartowicz, Senior Partner
Phone: 0048 607041276
Agnieszka Bilinska, Supervisory Board Member
Phone: 0048 601441340
SOURCE NAC Foundation