MANCHESTER, England, May 11, 2015 /CNW/ - New Non-stop services with Brussels Airlines from Brussels to Tenerife South will begin operating in October 2015
Brussels Airlines will commence a new weekly service in October 2015 from Brussels Airport to Tenerife South.
ASM, the world route development consultants, has been working in partnership with Turismo de Tenerife and Brussels Airlines over the past year to contribute in the network decision making process of the airline to add this new non-stop service. Flights will be operated with the A320 aircraft and offer travellers a choice of four different travel classes: "Check&Go", "Light&Relax", "Flex&Fast" and "Bizz&Class" (see http://www.brusselsairlines.com for more information) to meet the differing needs of the visitors to the Island.
Marnix Wouters, Manager Network Planning at Brussels Airlines commented: "Turismo de Tenerife were extremely proactive in demonstrating the market potential and demand for this new service, supported by detailed analysis from ASM which assisted in our own analysis and decision making."
Stephanie Wear Pintado, External Advisor, Economic Promotion at Turismo de Tenerife said: "We are delight to welcome this new service with Brussels Airlines that not only acknowledges the demand for Tenerife but also the demand for a premium cabin offering on this route, serving not only the local business and leisure markets but also the connecting traffic from the Brussels Airlines network. Being able to demonstrate this market helped build our case with Brussels Airlines and gave more focus to our discussions for this new flight."
Aidan Mooney, Vice President Consulting at ASM added: "We have worked closely with Turismo de Tenerife to assist them in building their portfolio of airlines serving the Island and offeringthe differential on board product that the market demands. We are delighted to have been involved in another success for the Island as they continue to build their air service offering."
Notes to Editors
- Manchester UK-based ASM Ltd was founded in 1995 as the world route development consultants. http://www.asm-global.com
- ASM was the founding company of Routes which organises world-renowned airline and airport networking events through its regional and global Route Development Forums. Each year, there is one global event and one regional event in Asia, Africa, Europe, the Americas and CIS respectively. http://www.routesonline.com
- Routes and ASM were acquired by UBM Aviation Worldwide Ltd in August 2010. From 1st August 2012 Routes, ASM and the Airport Cities Conference and Exhibition become part of the UBM EMEA division of UBM plc.
- UBM EMEA connects people and creates opportunities for companies across five continents to develop new business, meet customers, launch new products, promote their brands and expand their markets. Through premiere brands such as MD&M, CPhI, IFSEC, TFM&A, Cruise Shipping Miami, the Concrete Show, the Routes portfolio of events, Airport Cities and many others, UBM EMEA exhibitions, conferences, awards programs, publications, websites and training and certification programs are an integral part of the marketing plans of companies across more than 20 industry sectors.
About UBM plc
- UBM plc is a global events-led marketing services and communications company. We help businesses do business, bringing the world's buyers and sellers together at events and online, as well as producing and distributing news and specialist content. Our 5,500 staff in more than 30 countries are organised into expert teams which serve commercial and professional communities, helping them to do business and their markets to work effectively and efficiently.
- For more information, go to http://www.ubm.com; follow us on Twitter at @UBM_plc to get the latest UBM corporate news; follow @UBM for news from all UBM's businesses; follow @UBM for a flavour of UBM from selected members of UBM's Twitterati.
Follow us on twitter:
SOURCE ASM Ltd