MANCHESTER, England, April 4, 2014 /CNW/ - ASM is continuing to develop its training and analytics capabilities to ensure it continues to lead the world in route development consultancy. The company is launching a new "Workshop on the European Commission's Guidelines on State Aid to Airports and Airlines 2014" as well as two new analytics tools:
"MAPs: My Airport Passengers" and a new Traffic Forecasting model.
One of the big issues airports in the EU are currently having to address is the level of assistance they can provide airlines to meet the new EU Guidelines on State Aid to Airports and Airlines which were issued on 20th February 2014. ASM is partnering with Jeremy Robinson, Legal Director from Hill Dickinson to present a new workshop for European Airports and their Regional Government stakeholders examining the new Guidelines.
Mr. Robinson commented: "Airports are currently concerned and would like to understand how to apply the rules to start-up aid for airlines and how to incorporate these into their airline discussion and negotiations." The course will take place in London on the 21st May.
ASM is also assisting airports to build better business cases for airports to present to airlines through two new analytic tools: MAPs: My Airport Passengers and a new Traffic Forecast model. Both tools will help airports be better prepared for the new EU Guidelines. "MAPs: My Airport Passengers" is a Passenger Traffic Report that will provide airports with an accurate picture of their market and opportunities using the most recent Traffic Data. Meanwhile ASM has also upgraded its Traffic Forecast model to assist airports in providing the most accurate forecasts to prospective airlines.
David Stroud, Managing Director of ASM stated: "MAPs is a product that can provide Traffic Data in a simple and easy to use format, it helps provide a true understanding of an airports market potential, which is essential in the New Era of Route Development."
For more information on any of ASMs products and services contact David Stroud on firstname.lastname@example.org
Notes to Editors
- Manchester UK‐based ASM Ltd was founded in 1995 as the world route development consultants. http://www.asm‐global.com
- ASM was the founding company of Routes which organises world-renowned airline and airport networking events through its regional and global Route Development Forums. Each year, there is one global event and one regional event in Asia, Africa, Europe, the Americas and CIS respectively. http://www.routesonline.com
- Routes and ASM were acquired by UBM Aviation Worldwide Ltd in August 2010. From 1st August 2012 Routes, ASM and the Airport Cities Conference and Exhibition become part of the UBM Live division of UBM plc.
- UBM Live connects people and creates opportunities for companies across five continents to develop new business, meet customers, launch new products, promote their brands and expand their markets. Through premiere brands such as MD&M, CPhI, IFSEC, TFM&A, Cruise Shipping Miami, the Concrete Show, the Routes portfolio of events, Airport Cities and many others, UBM Live exhibitions, conferences, awards programs, publications, websites and training and certification programs are an integral part of the marketing plans of companies across more than 20 industry sectors. http://www.ubmlive.com
About UBM plc
- UBM plc is a global events-led marketing services and communications company. We help businesses do business, bringing the world's buyers and sellers together at events and online, as well as producing and distributing news and specialist content. Our 5,500 staff in more than 30 countries are organised into expert teams which serve commercial and professional communities, helping them to do business and their markets to work effectively and efficiently.
- For more information, go to http://www.ubm.com; follow us on Twitter at @UBM_plc to get the latest UBM corporate news; follow @UBM for news from all UBM's businesses; follow @UBM for a flavour of UBM from selected members of UBM's Twitterati.
SOURCE: UBM Live Routes Ltd
For further information: Victoria Jones, PR Executive Routes, T: +44(0)161-234-2730, E: email@example.com