Strong Quarterly Results Demonstrate Continued Strength in the Enterprise Sector for Arena's Cloud PLM Solution
FOSTER CITY, Calif., July 23, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Arena Solutions, the pioneer of cloud-based product lifecycle management (PLM) applications, today announced that the number of new enterprise deals closed in Q2 2015 grew 75 percent compared to the same period in 2014.
This figure demonstrates the continued strength and growth that Arena is experiencing in the enterprise sector. The need to connect to a wider array of global suppliers, ease of deployment and the desire for solutions that do not require additional hardware and IT resources continue to accelerate the demand for cloud PLM solutions.
In addition, as the number of enterprise transactions has grown, so has the demand for Arena's professional services, which were up 110 percent in Q2 2015 over the same period last year. Even so, Arena's PLM solutions still routinely require far fewer services than its legacy PLM competitors. Where Arena typically requires 25 cents of services for every dollar of new license subscription, most other PLM companies usually charge one to three dollars of services for every license dollar. Furthermore, Arena's services come with a fixed price for implementation, as opposed to the unpredictable and uncapped 'time and materials' model used by others in the industry.
Other achievements in Q2 2015 over Q2 2014 include:
- A 42 percent increase in the number of new customers;
- Subscription revenue for new customers up 54 percent;
- Customers expanding licenses or adding new products up 53 percent;
- Total subscription revenue up 27 percent, more than three times the PLM industry growth rate of 8.18 percent for 2011 - 2015, according to TechNavio.
New customers in Q2 2015 include:
- Blackrock Microsystems: Blackrock is a privately held company that provides enabling tools for the neuroscience, neural engineering and neuroprosthetics research and clinical community worldwide.
- Phononic: Phononic provides solid state semiconductor technology that can be applied to everything from refrigeration to fiber optics, removing the barriers of traditional approaches and ushering in a new era of cooling and heating.
- Ideal Power: Ideal Power has invented, patented and commercialized a revolutionary new technology that significantly improves the weight, size, cost, efficiency and reliability of electronic power converters - the conduits to modern energy.
- Schneider Electric: Schneider Electric enables people to experience and transform efficiency where they live and work; from home to enterprise, across the grid and the city.
- Meta Co.: Meta is revolutionizing the way people interact with technology and their environment by building some of the most advanced technology with its augmented reality platform that will allow people to collaborate with 3D holographic interfaces.
- Vaddio: Vaddio is the premier global manufacturer of PTZ (pan-tilt-zoom) cameras, professional AV solutions and a full suite of Unified Communication and Collaboration products for the audiovisual, videoconference and broadcast marketplaces.
"At Arena, everything that we do starts with the success of our customers in mind, and that is why we decided to offer our services as a fixed fee services, including our QuickStart implementation," said Nathan Martin, VP of customer success at Arena. "Not only does this dramatically simplify things for our customers, but it also allows our customers to reliably budget for services costs compared to traditional 'time and materials deployments' that are common in the industry. This company-wide focus on our customers and their ongoing success is one of the many reasons that our customer retention rates have remained so high year after year."
About Arena Solutions
Pioneer of cloud-based PLM, Arena's suite of PLM and supply chain solutions enable engineering, manufacturing and their extended supply chains to speed prototyping, reduce scrap, streamline their supply chain, improve margins, and collapse time to market. Based in Foster City, Calif., Arena's PLM applications simplify bill of materials (BOM) and change management for organizations of all sizes, and the company has been ranked as a Top 10 PLM provider and Top 5 Supplier Collaboration solution. Arena also holds a spot on National Association for Business Resources' "San Francisco's Best & Brightest Companies to Work For" List for 2014. For more information, please visit: http://www.arenasolutions.com/.
To learn more about Arena Solutions:
Visit the Arena Solutions website.
Read the Arena blog on product design, development and manufacturing.
Follow @arenasolutions on Twitter.
Follow Arena on LinkedIn.
Arena and Arena Solutions are trademarks of Arena Solutions, Inc., Reg. U.S. Pat. & Tm. Off. All rights reserved. Other product and company names are the property of their respective holders.
For more information, contact:
Davies Murphy Group
Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20140805/133404
SOURCE Arena Solutions