TORONTO, Dec. 16, 2014 /CNW/ - From interesting media personalities to why #selfies are causing a stir, check out the APEX blog top ten picks based on engagement and for just being our all-round faves from the year.
- Buffer vs Tweetdeck vs Hootsuite
- Staying connected to NL with David Cochrane
- Choosing a brand ambassador: Q&A with Stephanie Engel
- Why your brand should create infographics
- PR Press Kits done right
- Why #selfie culture is causing a stir
- Generations' different office demands
- Does email etiquette matter?
- Do clients need a personal social strategy
- Get to know: Gastropost's Brittney Le Blanc
APEXers regularly publish opinion and thought leadership pieces on their blog. Read more posts.
About APEX Public Relations
Creative, results-driven and passionate are words used to describe APEX Public Relations (apexpr.com) by both clients and its staff. A high-performance, high-energy communications agency that is fueled by innovation, strategic collaboration and senior-level involvement, APEX has won numerous national and international awards, been voted Agency of the Year by the International Association of Business Communicators (IABC) two years in a row and made the PROFIT Magazine list of Top 100 Women Entrepreneurs for the past ten years. Actively involved in the community, APEX founded On Your Bike (onyourbike.com), a foundation that distributes bikes to underprivileged children.
Image with caption: "From interesting media personalities to why #selfies are causing a stir, an infographic of APEX PR’s top 10 2014 blog posts. (CNW Group/Apex Public Relations)". Image available at: http://photos.newswire.ca/images/download/20141216_C8842_PHOTO_EN_9592.jpg
SOURCE: Apex Public Relations