Presented by RNMKR PR, .Talks ignites a different kind of cannabis conversation
TORONTO, June 1, 2018 /CNW/ - RNMKR.Talks, a speaker series created and produced by RNMKR PR, is excited to announce Women TrailBlazers. This event is the second installation in the .Talks series of educational and inspiring conversations about the cannabis industry.
On Wednesday, June 27, RNMKR.Talks will open the floor to seven of the strongest women's voices in the Canadian cannabis industry, each tasked with telling their story of achievement in 10 minutes or less.
"Our team has been incredibly involved in the Canadian cannabis space with some of the biggest players for over a year," said Corey Herscu, CEO and owner, RNMKR PR. "Working in such a fast-paced, evolving industry really shines light on the various background stories that aren't being spoken about. We want the .Talks speaker series to bring these conversations to the forefront, and Women TrailBlazers is just the latest iteration of this."
Outspoken marijuana maven Irie Selkirk, market actuator and director of outreach at both Emblem and Tokyo Smoke, will host this .Talks edition to explore cannabis in Canada and each speaker's role ahead of legalization. Selkirk has over 10 years of experience as a cannabis educator, advocate and medical cannabis user, with a dedication to the future of legal cannabis.
The TrailBlazer speaker lineup will include:
- Trina Fraser, partner of Brazeau Seller Law and head of BSL's CannaLaw Group
- Alison Gordon, CEO of 48North Cannabis Corp.
- Robyn Rabinovich, VP of Business Development at TerrAscend
- Barinder Rasode, CEO of NICHE Canada
- Abi Roach, owner of HotBox Brands, publisher of Spliff Magazine, and director of CFBA
- Jamie Shaw, partner at Groundwork Consulting
- Jeannette VanderMarel, co-founder and president of Good & Green and co-founder of The Green Organic Dutchman Ltd.
Tickets can be purchased ahead of the event for $45 on Universe.
About RNMKR PR:
RNMKR PR is a Toronto-based agency focused on technology, cannabis, and lifestyle brands. To contact RNMKR PR, visit RNMKR.agency.
For further information: Media Contact: Corey Herscu, CEO of RNMKR PR, [email protected]