Sales organizations can now prioritize opportunities and next best actions to increase sales productivity
Companies tap into the power of social, mobile and open cloud technologies to transform into social enterprises
TORONTO, Aug. 21, 2012 /CNW/ - Angoss Software Corporation (Angoss) (TSX-V: ANC) today announced it has launched KnowledgeSCORE on salesforce.com's AppExchange, the app marketplace for the social enterprise.
KnowledgeSCORE is a cloud-based predictive sales analytics solution that identifies your best prospects, prioritizes sales opportunities based on likelihood to close and defines next best actions against those opportunities to significantly increase sales productivity and reduce sales cycles. Predictive sales analytical modules include prospect scoring, opportunity scoring, next best action and sales forecasting.
KnowledgeSCORE is immediately available for test drive and deployment on the AppExchange at www.appexchange.com.
Comments on the News:
- "Angoss has found that every sales opportunity has its own identifiable "Sales Genome" that, when mined and analyzed, can predict likelihood to close," remarked Martin Galligan, President and CEO of Angoss. "Too much effort is spent on improving lead quality using rules-based or heuristic methods as opposed to improving sales productivity and forecasting. The secret to extracting measureable sales productivity lift is at this critical stage of the sales funnel where the stakes for success are high."
- "Angoss, an early pioneer in hosted predictive analytics solutions, is expanding its cloud-based offerings to include predictive sales analytics for Salesforce," said Bill Sheldon, Chief Solutions Officer. "By compiling and analyzing each sales opportunity and its unique sales markers, Angoss customers have increased sales productivity by up to 20% within one year, achieving rapid time to value and reaping the benefits of industry-leading analytics and seamless CRM integration—without the need for highly specialized human capital or IT investments."
- "Predictive analytics can help accelerate sales organizations and unlock value for thousands of salesforce customers," noted Mike Rosenbaum, senior vice president, AppExchange and Platform Operations. "KnowledgeSCORE is a testament to the power of the Salesforce Platform and AppExchange marketplace for delivering innovative apps that can help companies extend the value of Salesforce to drive business success."
The Power of Social, Mobile and Open
In this era of big data, KnowledgeSCORE provides rapid data integration from the most comprehensive internal and third party data sources—including structured and unstructured data—to uncover opportunities for improved sales performance.
The cloud-based solution seamlessly integrates with Salesforce to operationalize sales productivity improvements into your existing sales management processes and deliver recommended prospects and next best actions directly to your sales team for execution.
KnowledgeSCORE clients experience rapid time to value and reduced IT investment, and enjoy the benefits of Angoss' industry-leading predictive analytics without the need for highly specialized human capital and technology.
Product Key Features
- KnowledgeSCORE applies predictive analytics to the most comprehensive data profile for each prospect and opportunity in order to significantly increase sales productivity by having your sales resources focus and take action on your best prospects and opportunities to close more deals and drive revenue growth.
- KnowledgeSCORE compiles and analyzes the unique characteristics or "markers" for each sales opportunity from myriad data sources and types—including and beyond your Salesforce database—ranging from sales coverage, sales team, salesperson, marketing treatment, web behavior, social media, customer communications, product, price and competitive factors.
- KnowledgeSCORE uses Angoss' proven predictive analytics technology and more than 20 years of analytical expertise to score prospects and opportunities.
KnowledgeSCORE is delivered via KnowledgeHUB™, a secure and scalable cloud-based analytical platform that combines best-of-breed predictive analytics technologies with rapid deployment processes and client engagement services in a hosted environment.
About the Force.com Platform and AppExchange
Force.com is the trusted social enterprise platform for building and running any employee app in the cloud. Force.com powers the Salesforce CRM apps, the more than 275,000 custom apps built by salesforce.com customers such as Japan Post, Kaiser Permanente, KONE, and Sprint Nextel and the more than 1,500 ISV apps built by partners such as BMC, FinancialForce.com and Fujitsu.
Enterprise apps built on the Force.com platform can be easily distributed and marketed through the salesforce.com AppExchange www.appexchange.com.
The salesforce.com social enterprise platform delivers the most trusted and comprehensive cloud technologies for social, mobile and open apps. It includes Force.com, the cloud platform for employee apps, Heroku, the cloud platform for customer apps and Database.com, the cloud database to integrate the social enterprise.
Salesforce, Social Enterprise, Dreamforce, Force.com, Heroku, AppExchange, Database.com and others are trademarks of salesforce.com, Inc.
About Angoss Software Corporation
Angoss is a global leader in delivering predictive analytics to businesses looking to improve performance across sales, marketing and risk. With a suite of desktop, client-server and big data analytics software products and Cloud solutions, Angoss delivers powerful approaches to turn information into actionable business decisions and competitive advantage. Angoss software products and solutions are user-friendly and agile, making predictive analytics accessible and easy to use. Many of the world's leading financial services, insurance, retail, health care and information communication and technology organizations use Angoss predictive analytics software products and solutions to grow revenue, increase sales productivity and improve marketing effectiveness while reducing risk and cost. Headquartered in Toronto, Canada, Angoss has offices in the United States and United Kingdom. For more information, visit www.angoss.com.
This press release includes forward-looking statements within the meaning of applicable securities laws. Forward looking statements relate to analyses and other information that are based on forecasts of future results and estimates of amounts not yet determinable. These statements may involve, but are not limited to, comments relating to preliminary results, guidance, strategies, expectations, planned operations or future actions. Forward-looking statements are identified by the use of terms and phrases such as "preliminary", "anticipate", "believe", "could", "estimate", "expect", "intend", "may", "plan", "predict", "project", "will", "would", and similar terms and phrases, including references to assumptions.
Forward-looking statements, by their nature, are based on assumptions, including those described herein and are subject to important risks and uncertainties. Forward-looking statements cannot be relied upon due to, amongst other things, changing external events and general uncertainties of the business. Actual results may differ materially from results indicated in forward-looking statements due to a number of factors, including without limitation: the risk that the sale of our products and services involves a long sales cycle; the risk that the economic environment and business conditions will remain difficult to predict; the risk of competition in our target markets; the risk that we may not respond adequately to evolving technologies; the risk that we or our customers may have difficulties in introducing our products or services; the risk that we will encounter difficulties in continuing to offer services; the risks of conducting our operations in a variety of international locations; the risks relating to the costs that we may incur as a result of litigation against us; the risk of future capital needs and uncertainty of additional financing; the risk of the need for the Company to manage its planned growth and expansion; the risk of the effects of product development and need for continued technology change; the risk of protection of proprietary rights; the effect of government regulation and compliance on the Company and the industry; network security risks; the risk of the ability of the Company to maintain properly working systems; the risk of reliance on key personnel; the risk of volatile securities markets impacting security pricing unrelated to operating performance; as well as the factors identified throughout this news release and those identified in section entitled "Risks and Uncertainties" of the Company's MD&A filed on www.sedar.com. The forward-looking statements contained in this news release represent the Company's expectations as of the date of this news release (or as of the date they are otherwise stated to be made), and are subject to change after such date. However, the Company disclaims any intention or obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise, except as required under applicable securities regulations.
Note: Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
SOURCE: ANGOSS Software Corporation
For further information:
Vice President, Marketing