Unparalleled mobility and performance using standard LAN or WAN IP networks to boost flexibility, productivity and team collaboration.
- Anywhere access: to host computer systems using secure DXZ zero clients or mobile device end-points.
- VMware Horizon support: seamlessly integrate any computer or closed system into a Horizon environment.
- Secure host isolation: advanced encryption and no hardware or software to install in the host computer.
LONDON, Jan. 31, 2018 /CNW/ - Amulet Hotkey Ltd., a leader in design, manufacturing and system integration for remote physical and virtual workstation solutions, announced new high-performance IP-based KVM Extenders. Built on the success of five generations and trusted in mission critical deployments, the DX KVM extenders feature enhanced multi-display image processing for demanding professionals and advanced workflows.
The DX KVM extenders bring secure remote computer access for enterprise and government deployments such as command and control, design engineering, as well as media and entertainment. They help increase 360-degree situational awareness, enable secure collaboration between teams, organizations and nations, or speed the design, visualization and simulation of anything from animation and movies to aircraft and cars. Amulet Hotkey's DXR-H4 is a quad display rackmount KVM extender host card with an industry leading form factor to reduce rack space and data center footprint, where the DXT-H4 is a quad display desktop KVM extender host. Professionals can access demanding applications from anywhere for true mobility without compromising workstation power or performance.
"We developed the DXR-H4 and DXT-H4 cards in collaboration with leading movie production companies and global system integrators to meet diverse requirements from command and control operators to creative and design professionals while delivering the highest levels of security and flexibility," said Andrew Jackson, president, Amulet Hotkey Inc. "Advanced and collaborative workflows can incorporate any system including high-resolution images, complex graphics and video to accelerate real-time analysis and decisions or boost creative team productivity."
"We deploy Amulet Hotkey KVM extenders to streamline our customer workflows, simplify studios and control rooms while creating flexible editing stations that can be functionally transformed with the click of a mouse," said Phil Crawley, chief engineer, Jigsaw24. "With support for more displays, higher resolution, enhanced WAN performance and no hardware or software to install in the media systems, these new solutions help our film and TV customers securely integrate global teams and specialty partners into seamless workflows that boost collaboration and productivity to meet tight deadlines."
- Low latency hardware encoding for a responsive and uncompromised user experience.
- LAN and WAN performance using advanced imaging algorithms, multiple codecs, dynamic network adaptation and built-in WAN optimization to manage network bandwidth and image quality.
- Video: quad up to [email protected] or dual up to [email protected] Learn about 4K UHD upgrade capability.
- Up to a 4x density advantage1 over comparable KVM extender solutions.
- Up to a 2.3x increase in PCoIP image encoding performance2 compared to the previous generation card.
- Extensive security such as 256-bit AES encryption, smart card, hardware USB lockdown.
- VMware Horizon Agent to seamlessly integrate any computer system into a Horizon environment.
- Unparalleled end-point flexibility: Amulet Hotkey secure DXZ zero clients, including models certified by UK NCSC and NATO, and software clients for thin clients, laptops, tablets or smartphones.
- DXR-H4 data center optimized form factor with up to 12 cards in a 3U DXiP rack enclosure.
- DXT-H4 desktop form factor for individual systems including desk-side workstations and laptops.
The DXT-H4 host, DXR-H4 cards and DXiP rack enclosure can be ordered now from Amulet Hotkey. Contact us or visit www.amulethotkey.com/kvm-extenders/.
About Amulet Hotkey
Amulet Hotkey is a proven innovator in design, manufacturing and system integration of high availability solutions for remote physical or virtual workstation, as well as virtual/cloud desktops that are optimized for both mission and business critical applications to deliver robust, secure and uncompromised performance backed up by world-class support. Amulet Hotkey customers include Fortune 500 and Global 2000 enterprises as well as local and federal governments. The Amulet Hotkey solutions are deployed in command and control, emergency call centers, investment banks, oil & gas, CAD designers, digital content creation, and post production studios around the world.
For more information see www.amulethotkey.com/about-us/.
Copyright © 2018 Amulet Hotkey Ltd. or its subsidiaries. Amulet Hotkey and CoreStation are trademarks of Amulet Hotkey Ltd., and are registered in the United Kingdom, United States and/or other countries. Any other trademarks or registered trademarks mentioned in this release are the intellectual property of their respective owners.
- Comparison of twelve quad 1920x1200 display systems. The DXR-H4 requires 3U where similar (LAN-limited) solutions from other vendors require 12U.
- Comparing DXR-H4 using Tera2 PCoIP processors to previous generation DXiP-2 card.
SOURCE Amulet Hotkey Ltd.