Donations will fund programs and services to help protect children
REDMOND, Wash., Dec. 21, 2015 /CNW/ -- American Income Life Insurance Company, headquartered in Waco, TX, in partnership with State General Agents Rick Altig and Ilija Orlovic of the Altig-Orlovic Agency, donated $5,000 to benefit Child Find Canada. The donation was made under the auspices of American Income Life's charitable giving program, Closer to the Heart.
Speaking on behalf of the Altig-Orlovic organization, Rick Altig said, "Our mission is 'To protect all children and serve all working people.' Child Find Canada shares our values in their work to find missing children and conduct outreach and prevention programs. Much of our business is conducted throughout Canada, so Child Find was a logical choice to receive our donation."
Child Find Canada Inc. (CFC) is a registered charitable organization dedicated to the personal safety of all children. Their goal is to reduce child victimization by providing programs and services to the Canadian public. Incorporated in July, 1988, the organization works with provincial Child Find offices and agencies involved in the area of child protection. Funding is provided primarily from individual donors and the corporate community. CFC receives no government funding for its programs and services.
American Income Life Insurance Company is a wholly owned subsidiary of Torchmark Corporation of McKinney, TX. AIL has been serving working families for more than 60 years by offering quality, affordable supplemental insurance benefits. The Company is licensed in 49 states, the District of Columbia, Canada, and is registered to carry on business in New Zealand. National Income Life Insurance Company, AIL's wholly owned subsidiary, is licensed in the state of New York. To learn more about a sales career with American Income Life, or to find an AIL Agency in your region, call 469-525-4291, or visit www.ailcareers.com.
American Income Life Insurance Company Facts
- Founded in 1951
- Licensed in 49 states, Canada, New Zealand, and through our wholly-owned subsidiary, National Income Life Insurance Company in the state of New York
- More than 6,000 sales representatives internationally
- Wholly-owned subsidiary of Torchmark Corporation (NYSE: TMK)
- American Income Life has earned the A+ (Superior) Financial Strength Rating from A.M. Best Company (as of 6/15)
American Income Life has established itself as a viable partner in the community by offering a number of valuable no-cost products:
- Child Safe Kit® – Collects vital statistics and fingerprints of children for parents to provide authorities in the event a child is missing.
- Partners Basic Discount Program – Allows members to take advantage of up to 60% discounts on health-related products and services that might not be covered by their health and welfare benefits.
PARENT COMPANY FACTS
Torchmark Corporation (NYSE: TMK)
- Member of the S&P 500 Index
- Ranked #621 Fortune 1000 company – 2014
- Ranked #28 on Dallas Morning News 2014 Top 150 D/FW Companies list
- Ranked #68 on 2015 Texas 1000 list
Torchmark Corporation Affiliates include:
- American Income Life Insurance Company
- Globe Life And Accident Insurance Company
- Liberty National Life Insurance Company
- United American Insurance Company
- Family Heritage Life Insurance Company
SOURCE American Income Life Insurance Company
For further information: Mike Majors, 972-569-3239, http://www.ailife.com