Starting December 24 through December 29, Amazon.ca will feature new Boxing Day deals every day
Shoppers will discover incredible deals from popular brands including Vizio, Acer, Breville, Philips, Fitbit, Xbox, Microsoft, Sennheiser, PlayStation, and Calvin Klein
SEATTLE, Dec. 23, 2015 /CNW/ - Amazon.ca today announced that its Boxing Day Deals store (www.amazon.ca/boxingday) will open on Thursday, December 24. Due to popular demand, the store will open ahead of Boxing Day so customers will have plenty of time to discover great deals on items from brands including Vizio, Acer, Breville, Philips, Fitbit, Xbox, Microsoft, Sennheiser, PlayStation, GoPro, PetSafe, Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Merrell, Audio-Technica, Brother, Rosetta Stone and Clarks.
"We're thrilled to extend the holiday shopping season and offer customers more options to find great deals," said Alexandre Gagnon, country manager for Amazon.ca. "With a variety of fast shipping options available to our customers including FREE Two-Day Shipping for Amazon Prime Members, we take the long checkout lines, busy parking lots and big crowds out of Boxing Day shopping so customers can shop the best deals from the comfort of home."
Starting December 24 and running until December 29, Amazon.ca will extend the holiday shopping season with the kickoff of its Boxing Day Deals (www.amazon.ca/boxingday). A peek at this year's deals, include:
- $20 off Kindle Paperwhite
- $15 off Kindle
- $500 off LG 49-Inch 4K Ultra HD LED Smart TV
- 29% off Acer 11.6 Inch Touchscreen Chromebook
- Over 65% off Pyle Classic Turntable with iPod Dock
- 65% off select Monster Superstar Speakers
- Up to 61% off Rosetta Stone Language Software
- Over 60% off TP-Link Routers & Accessories
- 56% off Aukey Bluetooth Wireless Sport Headphone
- $50 off Microsoft Office Home and Student 2016
- 35% off a 32-inch LED HDTV
- 29% off Seagate Expansion 5TB Desktop External Hard Drive
- 39% off Matricom G-Box Q Quad/Octo Core XBMC/Kodi Android TV Box
- 23% off GoPro HERO3 White Battery Bundle
- Up to 20% off Select Fitbit Activity Trackers
- Crucial BX200 240-960GB Internal Solid State Drives Starting at $69.99
- Save 50% on a Jawbone UP2 Activity Tracker
- 54% off Brother Wireless All-In-One Laser Printer
Home, Kitchen & Tools
- Up to 80% off select Bosch Power Tools & Accessories
- Up to 68% off Singer Sewing Machines
- 50% off Miracle-Gro AeroGarden 6 LED with Gourmet Herb Seed Pod Kit
- Up to 40% off KitchenAid select stand mixer attachments
- 40% off Hoover Platinum Collection Linx Cordless Vacuum
- 35% off Breville Juice Fountain Compact BJE200XL
- 33% off Breville Smart Pro Coffee Grinder
- 70% off DEWALT DCK421D2 20V Max Lithium-Ion 4-Tool Combo Kit, 2.0Ah
- 62% off Dremel 4000-6/50 120-Volt Variable Speed Rotary Kit
- 68% off Bosch CLPK26-181 18-Volt 2-Tool Combo Kit with 1/2-Inch Drill/Driver
- $60 off PS4 500GB Nathan Drake Collection Bundle and get God of War 3 Remastered (Download Code) for Free
- $50 off Select Xbox One Consoles
- $30 off Star Wars Battlefront
- $30 off Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege
- $25 off Halo 5: Guardians
- $10 off Fallout 4
Clothing & Shoes
- Up to 75% off Coats and Jackets featuring Calvin Klein, Kenneth Cole, and Tommy Hilfiger
- Up to 70% Off select Men's and Women's Clothing including jeans, jackets, intimates and sleepwear from Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, True Religion, Champion and more
- Up to 70% off select Men's and Women's Footwear including Merrell, Pajar and Cougar
- Up to 50% off select Men's and Women's Shoes by Clarks
- Up to 50% off select Men's Shoes by Calvin Klein
Movies, Music & TV
- Over $200 off Breaking Bad: The Complete Series (Limited Edition Barrel) on Blu-ray
- Hot Albums in Music Starting at $7.99
Sports & Outdoors
- Up to 60% off Bushnell Outdoors
- Up to 60% off Black Mountain Fitness Gear
- 59% off P90X: Tony Horton's 90-Day Extreme Home Fitness Workout DVD Program
- $60 off Audio-Technica AT-LP60 Fully Automatic Belt Driven Turntable
- Up to 50% off select Blue Microphones
- 46% off PetSafe Drinkwell 360 Plastic Pet Fountain
- 38% off Outward Hound Hide a Squirrel Plush Dog Toy 7 piece
*All prices available at select times and while supplies last.
And for one week only (12/24-12/31), Amazon.ca is offering Prime members 25% off AmazonBasics--Amazon's private-label collection of consumer "basics" created for customers who love exceptional value. The AmazonBasics line (amazon.ca/amazonbasics) includes an extensive selection of computer accessories, office accessories, kitchen & dining products, pet supplies, sports equipment, and much more.
For customers looking for the best Boxing Day deals, Amazon.ca has a variety of tools to make shopping convenient and easy, including:
- Boxing Day Deals on the Go: With the Amazon App (www.amazon.ca/app), shoppers can browse the latest Boxing Day deals, compare prices, read reviews and track shipments on Amazon.ca.
- Prime Early Access: New this season, Amazon.ca introduced Prime Early Access for Prime members, providing 30-minutes of early access to limited-time Lightning Deals (www.amazon.ca/deals). By taking advantage of this early access, members can find great deals on gifts and holiday essentials all season long. All deals are available while supplies last.
- Amazon Coupons: Also new this season, customers can save on household essentials and more with Amazon Coupons (www.amazon.ca/coupons).
- Extended Holiday Returns: Items shipped by Amazon.ca between November 1, 2015 and December 31, 2015, may be returned until January 31, 2016, for a full refund, subject to other return guidelines.
Amazon.com opened on the World Wide Web in July 1995. The company is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. Customer reviews, 1-Click shopping, personalized recommendations, Prime, Fulfillment by Amazon, AWS, Kindle Direct Publishing, Kindle, Fire tablets, Fire TV, Amazon Echo, and Alexa are some of the products and services pioneered by Amazon. For more information, visit www.amazon.com/about.
For further information: Andrew Gouveia, NATIONAL Public Relations, [email protected], 416-848-1385