Amazon.ca is offering thousands of deals across a variety of product categories now through Black Friday, including early access to exclusive deals on the Amazon mobile app
SEATTLE, Nov. 1, 2016 /CNW/ - Today, Amazon.ca launched its Black Friday Deals Store (www.amazon.ca/blackfriday) and annual Holiday Gift Guide (www.amazon.ca/gifts) just in time for the start of the holiday shopping season. Customers can browse daily deals leading up to Black Friday using their desktop or mobile device, including exclusive app-only deals for customers using the Amazon mobile app. Customers will also find the time-saving tools and helpful information they have come to know and love, including fast, free delivery options. Prime members can enjoy unlimited Free Two-Day delivery and Free Same-Day Delivery to Toronto and Vancouver on eligible orders.
"Shopping for the holidays and shopping for deals are one in the same this time of year and we want to ensure our customers have access to great deals on their favourite products while also enjoying a convenient, fast and stress-free shopping experience from the comfort of their homes," said Mike Strauch, Country Manager for Amazon.ca. "We're also revealing our annual Holiday Gift Guide today, featuring gift suggestions on everything from clothing and luxury beauty products to home décor, toys and the latest electronics."
Black Friday Deals Store
With discounts on thousands of items, the Amazon.ca Black Friday Deals Store is the go-to destination for the latest deals this holiday season. Deals run through Black Friday across a variety of categories including beauty, fashion, electronics, toys, home, and kitchen more.
Customers can keep their eyes on Amazon.ca for new deals from top brands such as Breville, Gibson Guitars, Black & Decker, HP, Tommy Hilfiger and Braun. Below is just a snapshot of some of the deals they'll find:
- 50% off select Nespresso Products
- 25% off select Bluetooth headphones
- 50% off Dremel, Dewalt and Black & Decker tools
- 25% off select Hasbro Games
- 25% off select Bluetooth Sound Bars
- 30% off select Razor Scooters & Ride-Ons
- 50% off select Citizen Watches
- 25% off select Android TV boxes
- 40% off Singer Sewing Machines
- 25% off select Nerf toys
- 25% off Briefcase Turntable Stereo Systems
- 50% off select VTech toys
- 25% off select Trampolines
- 60% off select Coleman Products
- Jewelry Gifts Starting at $19.99
Holiday Gift Guide
The Amazon.ca Holiday Gift Guide has everything customers need to shop for their family and friends this year. Whether they're looking for a high-end camera, the ultimate beauty set, or an entirely new home theatre, the Holiday Gift Guide curates the must-have items of the season and allows customers to narrow down their search and find just what they're looking for. Customers can explore a variety of categories including clothing, shoes, beauty, electronics, home, and kitchen, and will also find top-of-the-line products from brands such as Fitbit, Instant Pot, DeLonghi, SONOS, SO & CO New York, Calvin Klein, Levi's, Keurig, Miracle-Gro AeroGarden, Breville, L'Occitane, Burberry, Xbox and PlayStation.
Customers visiting the Black Friday Deals Store and Holiday Gift Guide will also find offerings that make their shopping experience convenient and enjoyable including:
- Mobile Early-Access Deals: With the Amazon mobile app (www.amazon.ca/app) customers get exclusive access to app-only holiday deals starting November 14th. Customers can also find the latest holiday trends, compare prices, read reviews, track shipments, and complete their holiday shopping quickly and easily.
- Deal Watching: Customers can keep an eye on must-have deal items and get notified through the Amazon mobile app when they become available for purchase.
- Free Shipping: With Free Shipping on eligible items with Amazon Prime, customers have plenty of options when it comes to getting gifts delivered in-time for the holidays.
- Prime FREE Same-Day Delivery for last-minute shopping: Same-Day Delivery on eligible items is free for Prime members shipping to Toronto and Vancouver. Customers can order in the morning and receive holiday gifts that same evening – even on Saturday and Sunday.
- Extended Returns: Returns are easy this holiday with Amazon.ca. Purchases made between November 1 and December 31 may be returned until January 31, 2017, for a full refund.
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. Customer reviews, 1-Click shopping, personalized recommendations, Prime, Fulfillment by Amazon, AWS, Kindle Direct Publishing, Kindle, Fire tablets, Fire TV, Amazon Echo, and Alexa are some of the products and services pioneered by Amazon. For more information, visit www.amazon.com/about.
For further information: Andrew Gouveia, NATIONAL Public Relations, [email protected], 416-848-1385