Customers can now shop for over 80,000 beauty, health and personal care products, with Free Super Saver Shipping and Prime Two-Day Shipping available on hundreds of top brands
SEATTLE, WA, March 28, 2013 /CNW/ - Amazon.ca today launched Beauty and Health & Personal Care stores, offering customers the convenience of fast, free delivery on hundreds of popular brands. Combined, these two stores offer more than 80,000 beauty, health and personal care items, including diapers and wipes, household supplies, health care and nutrition, personal care items and beauty products.
"With the addition of beauty, health and personal care products, we're excited to offer customers the convenience of ordering everyday essentials right to their home," said Steve Oliver, country manager for Amazon.ca. "Customers can take advantage of Free Two-Day Shipping with Amazon Prime and with the Amazon Mobile App, search, discover and buy from wherever they are."
The Amazon.ca Beauty and Health & Personal Care stores provide customers the helpful information they need all in one place, including detailed product information and images, customer reviews, best sellers and recommendations. Amazon.ca's selection now includes:
- Beauty Favourites: Amazon.ca now offers more than 45,000 beauty products from over 2,500 popular beauty brands Canadians love including; Aussie, Burt's Bees, Conair, Cover Girl, Dove, Eucerin, Herbal Essences, Ivory, L'Occitane, L'Oréal, Nivea, Noxzema, Olay, OPI, Pantene, Ponds, Revlon, Tresemmé and Vidal Sassoon.
- Household Supplies: With thousands of household products to choose from, Amazon.ca makes it easy to get a jump start on Spring cleaning. Select from trusted household names like Arm & Hammer, Bounty, Clorox, Febreze, Glad, Lysol, Method, Mr. Clean, Swiffer and Tide.
- Baby Care: Whether a first-time parent or child pro, Amazon.ca offers a wide selection of items for the feeding, bathing and care of babies and children with over 2,500 products from trusted brands like Avent, Fisher-Price, Lansinoh, Munchkin, Pampers, Playtex and Safety 1st.
- Something For Everyone: Amazon.ca has all stages of life covered. Whether a toddler or teen, parent or senior, Amazon.ca carries personal care items and health and wellness options for everyone in the family from names like Always, Braun, Crest, Gillette, Kleenex, Old Spice, Oral-B, Secret, Slim-Fast, Sonicare, Vaseline and many more.
- Canadian Spotlight: Among the ever growing list of products available, Amazon.ca is proud to carry Canadian Beauty and Health & Personal care brands, including Aleva Naturals, Bummis, Escents, Jamieson, Kushies, Obus Forme and Upper Canada Soap.
About Amazon.ca Amazon.ca (www.amazon.ca) is part of the global family of Amazon Web sites that have become known for great prices, selection, and convenience. Amazon.ca customers can find and discover millions of English and French books, Kindle books, CDs, videos, sports and outdoors products, DVDs, electronics, watches, tools, baby, beauty, health and personal care items, home and garden, and pet products, as well as a vast array of software, video games, and consoles -- all at everyday low prices. Amazon.ca offers FREE Two-Day Shipping with Amazon Prime, and FREE Super Saver Shipping on qualified orders of $25 CAD or more delivered to a single Canadian address. Amazon.ca sources products directly from Canadian publishers and distributors, ensuring a rich offering of Canadian titles and content. Features such as original editorial reviews in English and French and product recommendations help Amazon.ca customers find the right products for them among the site's broad selection. Amazon and its affiliates operate websites, including www.amazon.com, www.amazon.co.uk, www.amazon.de, www.amazon.co.jp, www.amazon.fr, www.amazon.ca, www.amazon.cn, www.amazon.it, www.amazon.es and www.amazon.com.br. As used herein, "Amazon.com," "we," "our" and similar terms include Amazon.com, Inc., and its subsidiaries, unless the context indicates otherwise.
This announcement contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Actual results may differ significantly from management's expectations. These forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties that include, among others, risks related to competition, management of growth, new products, services and technologies, potential fluctuations in operating results, international expansion, outcomes of legal proceedings and claims, fulfillment and data center optimization, seasonality, commercial agreements, acquisitions and strategic transactions, foreign exchange rates, system interruption, inventory, government regulation and taxation, payments and fraud. More information about factors that potentially could affect Amazon.com's financial results is included in Amazon.com's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including its most recent Annual Report on Form 10-K and subsequent filings.
For further information:
For media requests please contact: