– Taylor and Courtney, siblings and Mounties, take the seventh leg of the Race in Winnipeg, winning a trip for two to New York City –
– On the next episode of THE AMAZING RACE CANADA, teams head east to P.E.I. where they're served up confusion on Tuesday, Aug. 21 at 8 p.m. ET / 9 p.m. MT on CTV and CTV GO –
– Exclusive content available at CTV.ca/TheAmazingRaceCanada –
To tweet this alert: https://bmpr.ca/2Mes4k9
TORONTO, Aug. 14, 2018 /CNW/ - The seventh leg of the Race ended with host Jon Montgomery revealing that all teams would remain in the competition. While Nancy and Mellisa struggled at the Face Off and found themselves arriving at the Pit Stop in last place, they were spared from elimination and will race in next week's episode of THE AMAZING RACE CANADA on Tuesday, Aug. 21 at 8 p.m. ET / 9 p.m. MT on CTV and CTV GO.
"This has lit a fire underneath my butt," Mellisa explained to host Jon Montgomery at the Pit Stop. "We were this close to losing it, and that's the best thing you can taste – to want it more."
"You're not free of me yet," Nancy said jokingly to Mellisa.
*MEDIA NOTE* To download additional artwork and press materials for THE AMAZING RACE CANADA: HEROES EDITION, please visit BellMedia.ca/PR.
On the next episode of THE AMAZING RACE CANADA, "The Zombies Are Honing In On Us" (Tuesday, Aug. 21 at 8 p.m. ET / 9 p.m. MT on CTV and CTV GO), teams head east to P.E.I. where they find their words in a scramble. A Detour has teams facing a hard road to hoe, and physical and emotional demands of the race begin to take their toll.
The six remaining teams competing for the ultimate grand prize on THE AMAZING RACE CANADA are:
- Courtney and Adam – First Responders from Alberta
- Dylan and Kwame – Coaches from Alberta
- Leanne and Mar – Youth Mentors from Ontario
- Nancy and Mellisa – Elite Athletes from Alberta
- Martina and Phil – Volunteers from British Columbia
- Taylor and Courtney – Mounties from British Columbia
Click HERE to view the full media alert.