Alacer Gold announces third quarter 2015 operating & financial results release date and conference call

TORONTO, Oct. 9, 2015 /CNW/ - Alacer Gold Corp. ("Alacer" or the "Corporation") [TSX: ASR and ASX: AQG] will release its third quarter 2015 operating results, financial statements and the related management's discussion and analysis on Sunday, October 25 (North America).

Rod Antal, Alacer's President & Chief Executive Officer, will host a conference call on Monday, October 26, 2015 at 5:00 p.m. (North America Eastern Daylight Time) and Tuesday, October 27, 2015 at 8:00 a.m. (Australian Eastern Daylight Time).

You may listen to the call via webcast The conference call presentation will also be available at the link provided prior to the call commencing.

You may participate in the conference call by dialing:


for U.S. and Canada


for Australia


for Hong Kong


for Singapore


for United Kingdom


for International

Alacer Gold Call              

Conference ID

If you are unable to participate in the call, a webcast will be archived until Tuesday, January 26, 2016 and a recording of the call will be available on Alacer's website at or through replay until Thursday, November 26, 2015 by using passcode 8901# and calling:


for U.S. and Canada


for Australia

The corresponding financial statements and management's discussion and analysis will be posted on Alacer's website and on

About Alacer 

Alacer is a leading intermediate gold mining company, with an 80% interest in the world-class Çöpler Gold Mine in Turkey operated by Anagold Madencilik Sanayi ve Ticaret A.S. ("Anagold") owned 80% by Alacer and 20% by Lidya Madencilik Sanayi ve Ticaret A.S. ("Lidya Mining"). The Corporation's primary focus is to maximize portfolio value, maximize free cash flow, minimize project risk and, therefore, create maximum value for shareholders.

Alacer is actively pursuing initiatives to enhance value beyond the current mine plan:

  • Çöpler Oxide Production Optimization – expansion of the existing heap leach pad to 58 million tonnes remains on track. Approximately 70% of the Heap Leach Pad Phase 4 expansion area is within the existing mine permit area and that portion is currently under construction. The remaining 30% of the area necessary for final construction in 2016 requires an additional land use permit that is currently awaiting final approval. Engineering for a new heap leach pad site to the west of the Çöpler Mine is progressing. The Corporation continues to evaluate opportunities to optimize and extend oxide production beyond the current reserves.
  • Çöpler Sulfide Project – the Corporation continues detailed engineering and procurement of long-lead time items. The Project will deliver medium-term growth with robust financial returns and adds an additional 22 years of production. The Environmental Impact Assessment was approved in December 2014 and land use permits have progressed through the regulatory process and are awaiting final approval. Receipt of land use permits is required to begin Project construction. The Project is currently on track for commissioning at the end of 2017. The Sulfide Project will bring Çöpler Life-of-Mine gold production to 3.9 million ounces at industry low All-in Sustaining Costs1 averaging $637 per ounce as detailed in the updated Technical Report dated March 27, 2015.
  • The Corporation continues to pursue opportunities to further expand its current operating base to become a sustainable multi-mine producer with a focus on Turkey. The structured and focused exploration efforts in the Çöpler District to locate additional oxide deposits, as well as in other regions of Turkey are progressing. Drilling and metallurgy work to advance the Dursunbey project in western Turkey will continue in 2015.

Detailed information regarding the Çöpler Sulfide Project can be found in the Technical Report available on SEDAR at and on the Corporation's website.

Alacer is a Canadian corporation incorporated in the Yukon Territory with its primary listing on the Toronto Stock Exchange. The Corporation also has a secondary listing on the Australian Stock Exchange where CDIs trade.

1 All-in Sustaining Costs are a non-IFRS financial performance measure with no standardized definition under IFRS. For further information and a detailed reconciliation, please see the "Non-IFRS Measures" section of the MD&A for June 30, 2015.

SOURCE Alacer Gold Corp.

For further information: For further information on Alacer Gold Corp., please contact: Lisa Maestas - Director, Investor Relations at +1-303-292-1299

Organization Profile

Alacer Gold Corp.

More on this organization

Custom Packages

Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.

Start today.

CNW Membership

Fill out a CNW membership form or contact us at 1 (877) 269-7890

Learn about CNW services

Request more information about CNW products and services or call us at 1 (877) 269-7890