Alacer Gold announces 2015 year-end operating and financial results release date and conference call

TORONTO, Jan. 25, 2016 /CNW/ - Alacer Gold Corp. ("Alacer" or the "Company") [TSX: ASR and ASX: AQG] will release its fourth quarter 2015 operating results, financial statements and the related management's discussion and analysis after markets close on February 8, 2016 (North America).

Rod Antal, President & Chief Executive Officer of Alacer, will host a conference call on Tuesday, February 9, 2016 at 4:00 p.m. (North America Eastern Standard Time) and Wednesday, February 10, 2016 at 8:00 a.m. (Australian Eastern Daylight Time).

You may listen to the call via webcast The conference call presentation will also be available at the link provided prior to the call commencing.

You may participate in the conference call by dialing:


for U.S. and Canada


for Australia


for Hong Kong


for Singapore


for United Kingdom


for International

Alacer Gold Call

Conference ID

If you are unable to participate in the call, a webcast will be archived until Monday, May 9, 2016 and a recording of the call will be available on Alacer's website at or through replay until Wednesday, March 9, 2016 by using passcode 00196# and calling:


for U.S. and Canada


for Australia

The corresponding financial statements and management's discussion and analysis will be posted on Alacer's website and on

About Alacer

Alacer is a leading intermediate gold mining company, with an 80% interest in the world-class Çöpler Gold Mine in Turkey operated by Anagold Madencilik Sanayi ve Ticaret A.S. ("Anagold") and owned 20% by Lidya Mining. The Company's primary focus is to leverage its cornerstone Çöpler Mine and strong balance sheet to maximize portfolio value, maximize free cash flow, minimize project risk and, therefore, create maximum value for shareholders.

Alacer is actively pursuing initiatives to enhance value beyond the current mine plan:

  • Çöpler Oxide Production Optimization – expansion of the existing heap leach pad to 58 million tonnes remains on track.  Approximately 70% of the HLP4 expansion area is within the existing mine permit area and that portion is currently under construction. The remaining 30% of the area necessary for final construction requires an additional land use permit that is currently awaiting final approval.  The Company continues to evaluate opportunities to optimize and extend oxide production beyond the current reserves, including a new heap leach pad site to the west of the Çöpler Mine.
  • Çöpler Sulfide Project – the Sulfide Project will deliver medium-term growth with robust financial returns and adds 22 years of production at Çöpler. The Sulfide Project will bring Çöpler's remaining Life-of-Mine gold production to 3.7 million ounces at industry low All-in Sustaining Costs1 averaging $637 per ounce. An Environmental Impact Assessment was approved in December 2014 and land use permits have progressed through the regulatory process and are awaiting final approval.  Receipt of land use permits and a final Board of Directors' approval is required to advance the Sulfide Project construction. The Company continues detailed engineering and procurement of long-lead time items and a Project update will be provided later in the first quarter of 2016.
  • The Company continues to pursue opportunities to further expand its current operating base to become a sustainable multi-mine producer with a focus on Turkey. The systematic and focused exploration efforts in the Çöpler District to locate additional oxide deposits, as well as in other regions of Turkey are progressing. The prospects of particular focus in the Çöpler District are Yakuplu Southeast, Yakuplu East, Yakuplu North and Bayramdere, which are shallow, oxide targets with favorable metallurgy and have the potential for rapid development. Drilling and metallurgy work to advance the Dursunbey project in western Turkey is continuing.

Detailed information regarding the Çöpler Sulfide Project can be found in the Technical Report dated March 27, 2015 available on SEDAR at and on the Company's website.

Alacer is a Canadian company incorporated in the Yukon Territory with its primary listing on the Toronto Stock Exchange. The Company also has a secondary listing on the Australian Stock Exchange where CDIs trade.

SOURCE Alacer Gold Corp.

For further information: on Alacer Gold Corp., please contact: Lisa Maestas - Director, Investor Relations at +1-303-292-1299

Organization Profile

Alacer Gold Corp.

More on this organization

Custom Packages

Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.

Start today.

CNW Membership

Fill out a CNW membership form or contact us at 1 (877) 269-7890

Learn about CNW services

Request more information about CNW products and services or call us at 1 (877) 269-7890