OTTAWA, Oct. 24, 2017 /CNW/ - Agnovi Corporation, a leading industry provider of world-class investigative software solutions, is excited to announce the release of REX version 2.0, an investigative and criminal intelligence database software.
REX was designed with small teams of police and law enforcement in mind. Its easy-to-use interface helps you manage investigation and intelligence information. You can easily document, search and report law enforcement activities (e.g. statements, tactical operations) and subjects (e.g. suspects, offenders, informants, places and things).
REX is currently being used in the Americas by law enforcement agencies in the areas of:
- Investigation Management
- Intelligence Management
- Occurrence Management (e.g. Tips, Complaints, Observations)
- Reporting (e.g. Court Reporting, Management Reporting)
REX allows users to:
- Manage investigations, intelligence probes and distinct incidents
- Document and link entities and events
- Produce relationship and timeline charts
- Add file attachments, search the database, and set alerts
- Audit usage activity and manage record retention
- Output reports with the click of a button
Contact Agnovi Corporation for additional information OR a live demonstration of REX Investigation Software for Small Teams.
About Agnovi: Agnovi provides Law Enforcement Case Management Database Software solutions to help government compliance and law enforcement agencies gather, store, sort, access and analyze investigative information. Agnovi also offers training, integration, customization and data transfer services as they relate to our product line.
SOURCE Agnovi Corporation