LONDON, Aug. 7, 2014 /CNW/ - Bringing you bleeding edge discussion on the latest radar technologies and military applications, Defence IQ is delighted to announce the 12th Annual Military Radar conference to be held in London on the 28-30 October. The agenda has been finalised and is now ready for your review.
Discussing key issues at the forefront of the military radar community, the conference will investigate achieving a multi-mission capability, advancing signals processing with more powerful and compact radar systems, and the technological developments necessary for operating in new challenging environments such as A2/AD, congested/contested scenarios. Emerging technologies such as cognitive radar will also be explored.
With a holistic insight into the military radar space, presentations will be given by prime contractors, military end users and research scientists to help you gain a full understanding of the up-to-the-minute technologies and requirements.
Take a look at the full agenda here - http://www.militaryradarconference.com/news
"With in depth discussions, debate and case studies examining the latest innovations in radar technology, attendees will leave with a clear understanding of the best path to balancing capability with affordability, and of choosing platforms and systems that deliver optimal results for their specific circumstances" Virginia Baker, Event Director
This year, we are delighted to welcome our most diverse and distinguished speaker panel to date, including military requirement officers, leading prime contractors and research scientists:
- Lieutenant Commander Sean Travethen, Type 45 Requirements Manager, DE&S, UK MoD
- Captain Sil De Gang, Material Manager Surveillance & Navigation Systems, General Directorate Material Resources, Division CIS & Infra, Section CIS, Belgian Defence Staff
- Dr Stephen Moore, Principal Radar Scientist, DSTL
- Dr Karl Eric Olsen, Head of Research Group, Principal Scientist, FFI, Norway
- Dr Mark Smith, VP Capability and Chief Technology Officer, Radar and Advanced Targeting, Selex ES
- Bill Stafford, Technical Manager (BMD & Sensors), BAE Systems Maritime Services
- Professor Fabrizio Berizzi, Associate Professor of Telecommunication Engineering, University of Pisa
Military Radar 2014 will take place on 28-30th October 2014 in London, UK. Find the full programme, speaker list and registration form at http://www.militaryradarconference.com/news call +44-(0)20-7368-9737 or email [email protected].
Press are invited to attend this first of its kind conference. If you would like a complimentary press pass please email Kerry Lenihan at [email protected]
SOURCE: Military Radar 2014
For further information: Media contact: Kerry Lenihan, +44-(0)20-7368-9592, [email protected] or visit http://www.militaryradarconference.com/news.