The Government of Canada and the Government of Quebec have provided over $102,000 in financial assistance for the startup and offshore product marketing of VeroSoft Design, an IT and communications sector company in Laval that is a subsidiary of ADNM Holding.
LAVAL, QC, July 31, 2018 /CNW Telbec/ - Canada Economic Development for Quebec Regions (CED)
The Government of Canada and the Government of Quebec have confirmed funding totalling over $102,000 for ADNM Holding and VeroSoft Design Inc. to support the latter in its startup and export activities. The project resulted in the creation of 15 jobs within the company.
The goal of VeroSoft's project is to market its primary digital solution: the TAG application. The company was able to attend trade fairs, conduct exploratory visits, develop tools and update its website. It also registered its trademark in the targeted markets.
Canada Economic Development for Quebec Regions (CED) has provided the company with a repayable contribution of $85,392 under its Quebec Economic Development Program, while the Quebec Ministère de l'Économie, de la Science et de l'Innovation has granted a non-repayable financial contribution of $17,144 under the Export Program.
The announcement was made today by Yves Robillard, Member of Parliament for Marc-Aurèle-Fortin, acting on behalf of the Honourable Navdeep Bains, Minister of Innovation, Science and Economic Development and Minister responsible for CED, and Jean Habel, MNA for Sainte-Rose and Parliamentary Assistant to the Minister of Sustainable Development, the Environment and the Fight Against Climate Change, acting on behalf of Dominique Anglade, Deputy Premier, Minister of Economy, Science and Innovation and Minister responsible for the Digital Strategy.
"Quebec and Canadian entrepreneurs are key players in our economy. I am pleased with the Government of Canada's support for companies such as ADNM Holding and VeroSoft, a young and flourishing Laval company that has leveraged its innovative capacity in order to make a name for itself in a market that is constantly evolving."
Yves Robillard, MP for Marc-Aurèle-Fortin
"Driven by the Export Program, Sainte-Rose company ADNM Holding, and its subsidiary VeroSoft Design, will be able to reach new heights and carry out their international marketing strategy. We are pleased to support ADNM, a vibrant business that is a true showcase for Quebec know-how and talent."
Jean Habel, MNA for Sainte-Rose and Parliamentary Assistant to the Minister of Sustainable Development, the Environment and the Fight Against Climate Change
"Barely five years ago, VeroSoft was no more than an idea. Then we worked to develop it, make it a reality and bring our new products to market. After that came the government assistance that gave us the impetus to market our solutions on the U.S. and European markets. Today, VeroSoft is an established business ready to pursue its growth with new, innovative projects that meet the needs of Industry 4.0."
Martin Turgeon, President, VeroSoft Design
- Created in 2014, VeroSoft Design, which is part of the ADNM group, is a startup company in the information and communications technology sector that develops specialized management solutions, including a maintenance management system for SMEs and large companies in the industrial and commercial sectors.
- Its key solution is the TAG application, which targets business leaders / decision makers. It facilitates the sound management of the company's assets by simplifying, automating and maximizing equipment management, maintenance activities and preventive, reactive and proactive interventions in real-time on multiple sites, including the management of parts inventories, machinery, work orders and maintenance personnel.
- The Export Program (site in French only) delivered by Quebec's Ministère de l'Économie, de la Science et de l'Innovation targets Quebec companies that want to improve their export-readiness or strengthen their export capacity and consolidate and diversify their markets outside Quebec.
- The aim of the Stratégie québécoise de l'exportation 2016-2020 (in French only) is to support the growth of goods and service exports by Quebec businesses. Funding of $536.8 million over four years, including $125.6 million in new appropriations, has been earmarked for the implementation of the strategy.
- CED is one of the six regional development agencies under the responsibility of the Honourable Navdeep Bains, Minister of Innovation, Science and Economic Development.
- 2018 marks the 50th anniversary of federal regional economic development in Quebec: half a century of concrete action targeting the growth of Quebec's regions and businesses.
- To find out more about CED and its priorities, see the 2018–2019 Departmental Plan or visit www.dec-ced.gc.ca.
SOURCE Canada Economic Development for Quebec Regions
For further information: Sources, Guillaume Bérubé, Communications Director, Office of the, Deputy Premier, Minister of the Economy, Science and Innovation and Minister responsible for the Digital Strategy, Tel.: 418-691-5650; Barbara Pisani, Director of the Constituency Office of the MNA for Sainte-Rose, Tel.: 450-963-8272; Information, Media Relations, Canada Economic Development for Quebec Regions, Tel.: 514-283-7443, Email: [email protected]; Jean-Pierre D'Auteuil, Media Relations Officer, Communications Directorate, Ministère de l'Économie, de la Science et de l'Innovation, Tel.: 418-691-5698, extension 4868, Cell: 418-559-0710