Members now have access to exciting exclusive 'Once-in-a-lifetime' rewards through an auction website
MONTREAL, May 27, 2014 /CNW Telbec/ - Aeroplan, Canada's premier coalition loyalty program, today introduced the dExclusives benefit of its new tiered recognition program 'Distinction' that rewards its top accumulating members based on total Aeroplan Miles earned across all coalition partners including airline, travel, retail and financial card partners. Starting today, Aeroplan Distinction members can bid, using their Aeroplan Miles, on a wide variety of one-of-a-kind rewards specially designed around our member's interests. The new dExclusives rewards are offered exclusively online at www.aeroplan.com/dExclusives via a new auction site.
A Canadian loyalty first and handpicked with our members interests in mind, dExclusives will offer everything from access to professional sporting events, tickets to sold out concerts and once-in-a-lifetime trips that are curated to offer some of the highest quality products and some of the most in demand experiences from around the world. dExclusives rewards include:
- Escapes - Once-in-a-lifetime trips such as a trip to the world soccer championships in Brazil, and weekend getaways, such as a trip to the PGA Championship or a wine-tasting weekend in Napa Valley.
- In the City - Amazing tickets to some of the best events in town such as: Sold-out concerts or exclusive access to sporting events.
- Money Can't Buy - Building on Aeroplan's Money Can't Buy reward category, members can bid on a variety of truly priceless, highly coveted items such as a customized guitar signed by musical artists such as Alanis Morissette or Nickelback, or signed sports memorabilia like PK Subban's autographed Team Canada Olympic jersey from Sochi.
"We're very excited to offer dExclusives to Distinction members as a key benefit of being a part of Aeroplan's recently launched Distinction program," said Kevin O'Brien, Chief Commercial Officer, Aeroplan. "These rewards were developed based on extensive research of our members' passions and interests, and Aeroplan's desire to offer them some of the most unique experiences at a remarkable value."
Here is how it works:
- Browse - Distinction members can check out all the rewards currently available for auction at the dExclusives auction site: www.aeroplan.com/dExclusives.
- Bid - Place an entry or maximum bid on the site.
- Win - If you're the highest bidder when the auction closes, you win. Miles will be automatically debited from your account and you will be contacted by an Aeroplan dExclusives representative about the next steps.
In addition, Distinction members will also have a chance to bid on 'Redeem Now' opportunities whereby special rewards will be offered in limited quantities and at a fixed amount of miles, giving members the thrill of accessing their dExclusives reward instantly.
For more information, or to place a bid, please visit www.aeroplan.com/dExclusives where new rewards will be added on a regular basis.
For more information on Distinction and its benefits, please visit: www.aeroplan.com/distinction.
Aeroplan, Canada's premier coalition loyalty program, is owned by Aimia Inc., a global leader in loyalty management.
Aeroplan's millions of members earn Aeroplan Miles with its growing network of over 75 world-class partners, representing more than 150 brands in the financial, retail, and travel sectors.
In 2013, approximately 2.3 million rewards were issued to members including more than 1.5 million flights on Air Canada and Star Alliance carriers which offer travel to more than 1,300 destinations worldwide. In addition to flights, members also have access to over 1,000 exciting specialty, merchandise, hotel, car rental and experiential rewards.
For further information: