Vancouver Technology Leader's Product Team Nominated for Team of the Year award
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, May 26, 2015 /CNW/ -- ACL, the company that is transforming audit and risk, today announced that it has been selected as a finalist in the Team of the Year category of this year's British Columbia Technology Industry Association (BCTIA) Technology Impact Awards. ACL's Product Development Team was chosen for its innovation, technology enhancement and strategic development in Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC), specifically the delivery of Data-Driven GRC.
The Technology Impact Awards celebrate the successes of the technology industry in British Columbia over the past year, highlighting the innovative work of outstanding companies, teams, and individuals. The BCTIA Team of the Year award acknowledges a group of individuals, working at a non-executive level, who have made a significant contribution to the overall success of their organization during the past year.
ACL's Product Development Team—one of only three finalists in the category—has achieved unprecedented levels of software delivery, enabling the following company accomplishments:
- Drove greater than 100% revenue growth in strategic product lines
- Increased the overall valuation of ACL significantly from ~2x to ~5x annual software revenue by enabling a SaaS/subscription conversion of all customers
- Achieved a customer Net Promoter Score of 44—more than 4 times greater than the industry standard
"It's the work of outstanding employees like our Product Development Team, that enabled ACL to be named one of Canada's Top Small and Medium Employers for 2015," said Laurie Schultz, CEO of ACL. "The senior management team and I want to congratulate them on this nomination, and thank them for the tremendous contributions that they have made to ACL's success."
Winners will be revealed at the Technology Impact Awards Gala, to be held at the Vancouver Convention Centre – West on June 4th.
To read more about the BCTIA Awards, visit http://www.bctia.org/Events/Technology-Impact-Awards/
- For the latest news and views on audit, governance, risk management, compliance, and fraud, visit: www.ACL.com/blog
- Follow ACL on Twitter: @ACLServices
- Join ACL on LinkedIn: www.ACL.com/LinkedIn
- Like ACL on Facebook: www.facebook.com/ACLServices
ACL delivers software solutions that are transforming audit, compliance, and risk management to give organizations unprecedented control over their business. www.ACL.com
© 2015 ACL Services Ltd. ACL and the ACL logo are registered trademarks of ACL Services Ltd. All other company and product names are trademarks of their respective owners.
For further information: ACL media contact: Tom Faust, Stanton Public Relations & Marketing, P. 646-502-3513, E. email@example.com, http://www.acl.com