ACL's Expert Content, Interpretive Visual Remediation, and Mobile Capabilities Recognized for Technical Innovation
VANCOUVER, Sept. 22, 2015 /CNW/ -- ACL, the company that is transforming audit and risk, today announced it has been honored with three GRC Innovation Awards from GRC analyst firm GRC 20/20. ACL received awards in the Technical Innovation category for its ScriptHub, Interpretive Visual Remediation, and mobile Scan-to-PDF innovations. The three awards were the most received by any company. The 4th Annual GRC Innovation Awards recognize technology innovations and user experience in governance, risk management, and compliance (GRC) programs and processes.
The ACL solutions awarded cover a wide range of GRC platform functionality in three award categories:
- Automated Controls: ACL's ScriptHub content platform is a growing library of pre-written data analysis scripts that enables users of all skill levels to easily build complex data analytics used for operational risk management, internal control monitoring, or automated auditing.
- Audit Management: Scan-to-PDF is a feature of the ACL™ GRC mobile app for iOS and Android that allows audit, risk, and compliance professionals to capture hard copy documents as electronic evidence in support of audits, risk analysis, or control testing quickly while conducting fieldwork or collecting information on-site.
- Internal Control Management: Interpretive Visual Remediation helps ACL users quickly identify trends, patterns and outliers in an organization's transactional data and easily engage stakeholders in analyzing what those mean or trigger remediation actions and workflows.
"We're excited to be recognized in this year's GRC 20/20 awards for innovations spanning four things that we're really proud of: mobile apps, cloud technology, risk analytics and expert content," said Dan Zitting, VP, Product Management & Design at ACL. "These are exactly the kinds of technology innovations that are structurally revolutionizing the GRC professions, and pushing all of us to the next level of delivery in helping organizations nail their objectives."
"ACL has demonstrated GRC innovation in three categories: script writing, mobile scanning and data visualization," said Michael Rasmussen, Chief GRC Pundit for GRC 20/20 and internationally recognized expert. "It is imperative that we recognize today's successes as a milestone toward advancing GRC maturity, which elevates its position in an organization's strategy and operations. When supported by a range of technology, knowledge and services, GRC enables organizations to achieve greater efficiency, effectiveness, and agility across business operations."
A complete list of award categories and recipients can be found on the GRC 20/20 blog.
To learn more about the ACL GRC platform, visit: www.acl.com/solutions/products/acl-grc/
- For the latest news and views on audit, governance, risk management, compliance, and fraud, visit: www.acl.com/blog
- Follow ACL on Twitter: @ACLServices
- Join ACL on LinkedIn: www.acl.com/LinkedIn
- Like ACL on Facebook: www.facebook.com/ACLServices
ACL delivers software solutions that are transforming audit, compliance, and risk management to give organizations unprecedented control over their business. www.acl.com
About GRC 20/20
GRC 20/20 is the authority in understanding how organizations implement GRC practices that are effective, efficient and agile. Through independent research and industry interaction, GRC 20/20 advises the entire ecosystem of GRC roles within organizations, technology and knowledge solution providers, and professional service firms. Organizations engage GRC 20/20 when they need insight, guidance and advice in dealing with a dizzying array of disruptive issues, challenges, processes, information and technologies while trying to maintain control of a distributed and dynamic business environment. Visit GRC 20/20 at http://www.grc2020.com/ and follow on Twitter at @GRCPundit.
© 2015 ACL Services Ltd. ACL and the ACL logo are registered trademarks of ACL Services Ltd. All other company and product names are trademarks of their respective owners.
For further information: ACL Media Contact: Brian Hyland, Stanton Public Relations & Marketing, firstname.lastname@example.org, (646) 502-3563; GRC 20/20 Media Contact: Michael Rasmussen, The GRC Pundit @ GRC 20/20 Research, LLC , email@example.com, +1 888.365.4560, http://www.acl.com