MONTRÉAL, Jan. 25, 2018 /CNW Telbec/ - Hydro-Québec is pleased to present its new residential bill, which reflects its ongoing commitment to keeping customer satisfaction a priority. The new streamlined, modernized and improved bill is just one more way Hydro-Québec is serving customers better.
To help customers better understand their electricity bill, Hydro-Québec has redesigned the layout. These changes, which do not affect the rates paid by customers, were made after a thorough survey of best practices and many consultations with customers and consumer associations.
The improvements include:
- Streamlined presentation
- Color-coded sections and easy-to-read typeface
- 100% recycled paper
- Essential information at a glance
"Our bill templates haven't changed in over ten years," said Éric Filion, Vice President – Customers. "They were due for an update." Hydro-Québec hopes this new bill will reduce calls to customer services and boost customer satisfaction. In fact, 55% of calls from customers in 2015 were about billing.
The new bill highlights important information for customers, such as:
- Explanatory notes on the bill due date
- A table comparing consumption with the previous year's, including average temperatures
- Consumption history
- For customers signed up for the Equalized Payments Plan, the bill now provides a projection of the cost of consumption for the 12-month period compared to total payments, so that customers can make any necessary adjustments to their monthly installments.
More information on the new bill is available: http://www.hydroquebec.com/residential/customer-space/account-and-billing/understanding-bill/reading-your-bill/
For further information: Relations avec les médias, 514-289-5005 (option 2)