MONTREAL, June 18, 2013 /CNW Telbec/ - At the end of the Annual General Meeting of members of the Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec held on Thursday, June 13 in Lévis, the OIQ's Board of Directors elected its Executive Committee for 2013-2014:
- Daniel Lebel, Eng., FIC, PMP, President of Maninge Groupe-Conseil, will continue his two-year term as President of the OIQ;
- Stéphane Bilodeau, Eng., President, Groupe Énerstat inc., elected Vice President of the OIQ and re-elected as Vice President of Public Affairs;
- Isabelle Tremblay, Eng., Senior Systems Engineer, Canadian Space Agency, elected Vice President of Finance and Treasurer;
- Eric Potvin, Eng., teacher and Project and Business Development Manager, Cégep de Jonquière, re-elected as Vice President of Professional Affairs;
- Lise Lambert, elected as public representative appointed by the Office des professions du Québec.
The Executive Committee will be supported in its duties by the other members of the Board of Directors. They are:
- Kathy Baig, Eng., Project Manager, Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport; Anne Baril, Eng., Head of Operations, Operations Support Department, Transports Québec; Suzanne Bastien, Eng., Manager, Project Quality Office, Real Property Branch, Government of Canada; Geneviève Brin, Eng., Senior Consultant, KPMG Canada LLP; Donald Desrosiers, Eng., Director, Buildings and Parks Division, City of Québec; Stéphanie Duchesne, Eng., Project Engineer, Kraft Canada Inc.; Robert Fournier, Eng., Distribution Engineer, Hydro-Québec; Zaki Ghavitian, Eng., FEC, Manager, Project Control, Installations - SEBJ Division, Hydro-Québec; François P. Granger, Eng.; Sandra Gwozdz, Eng., FEC, Project Manager; Roland Larochelle, public representative appointed by the Office des professions du Québec; Guy Levesque, N., public representative appointed by the Office des professions du Québec; Kateri Normandeau, Eng., GENIVAR Inc., Environment; Nadine Pelletier, Eng., Director, SAP Implementation and Financial Projects, McKesson Canada; Robert Sauvé, Eng., Port of Montreal; Richard Talbot, public representative appointed by the Office des professions du Québec; Anne-Marie Tremblay, Eng., Quality Assurance and Traffic Management Sector, Project Department, Chaudière-Appalaches Division, Transports Québec; Sid Zerbo, Eng., FEC, President, Royal Systems.
The OIQ's Board of Directors is made up of 20 engineers elected by members and four public representatives appointed by the Office des professions du Québec.
About the Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec
Founded in 1920, the Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec has a membership of more than 60,000 engineering professionals in all fields, except forest engineering. The mission of the OIQ is to ensure the protection of the public by supervising the practice of the profession within the framework of its constituent laws and regulations and ensure that the profession serves the public interest. For more information, go to the Web site at www.oiq.qc.ca.
SOURCE: Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec
For further information:
Source and information:
Communications and Public Affairs Department
Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec
514 845-6141 or 1 800 461-6141, extension 3253