Customers will find clothing and footwear from brands like 7 For All Mankind, Levi's, French Connection, Nautica, Vince Camuto, True Religion, Dockers, Joe's Jeans, PUMA, Timberland, Merrell, Nine West, and hundreds more
Trying things on and exchanging for a different size is easy with Free Shipping and free returns on eligible items
Amazon.ca selection nearly doubled in the last year, surpassing 100 million items
SEATTLE, June 11, 2015 /CNW/ - Amazon.ca is making it easy for customers to find the perfect outfit -- from head to toe -- with the launch of its Clothing and Shoes stores. Featuring more than 1.5 million items, the Amazon.ca Clothing and Shoes stores offer a wide selection, from tried-and-true heritage brands like Levi's and Dockers to contemporary fashion brands like 7 For All Mankind, True Religion and Vince Camuto.
With the introduction of Clothing and Shoes, and recent store launches such as Home Automation and Wearable Technology, the Amazon.ca selection has nearly doubled in the last year. Today, Amazon.ca customers will find more than 100 million items across a variety of categories.
"We remain committed to expanding our selection and making the shopping experience easy and convenient for our customers. Introducing Clothing and Shoes are integral to that goal," said Alexandre Gagnon, Country Manager for Amazon.ca. "Now, Amazon.ca shoppers will find a huge selection of clothing and shoes and can discover the perfect outfit with accessories in one stop. Customers can easily return items if they don't fit and choose from a variety of shipping options with just a few clicks."
The new Amazon.ca Clothing and Shoes stores feature:
- Women's Clothing and Accessories: Customers will find an assortment of women's clothing and accessories from new and established brands including 7 For All Mankind, French Connection, Joe's Jeans, Vince Camuto and more. The women's clothing selection houses classic and on-trend options such as popular denim options, women's dresses, office-ready looks, everyday tees and other wardrobe essentials.
- Men's Clothing Essentials: In the men's clothing department, customers will find casual t-shirts and dark denim, sport coats and dress pants, workout wear and more. The new store features brands such as Nautica, PUMA, Dockers, Levi's, Dickies, True Religion and more.
- Shoes from Popular Brands: The new Shoes category features men's, women's and children's footwear, including sandals, loafers, athletic shoes, pumps and heels, boots, and more from brands like Merrell, Crocs, PUMA, Nine West and Timberland.
- Hassle Free Shopping and Free Returns: Trying on shoes and clothing–and sending them back–is easy with Free Shipping and free returns on eligible items.
- Accessorize While You Shop: In addition to a wide selection of clothing and shoes, Amazon.ca customers can complete their look – all in one place – with a variety of jewelry, watches, and other accessories.
- Curated Trends Lists & Shopping Tools: Our experts create trend lists so customers can shop based on hot trends. Shoppers will also find useful shopping tools including detailed product pages, as well as editorial and customer reviews.
Amazon.ca customers can get an outfit or the perfect accessories and choose from a variety of shipping options including Free Super Saver Shipping, Free Two-Day Shipping with Amazon Prime and Same-Day Delivery on eligible orders.
To learn more about the new stores, browse by your favourite brands or check out the current Amazon.ca curated trends lists and featured stores such as Summer Must-Haves and Denim Store, visit www.amazon.ca/clothing and www.amazon.ca/shoes.
Amazon.com opened on the World Wide Web in July 1995. The company is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. Customer reviews, 1-Click shopping, personalized recommendations, Prime, Fulfillment by Amazon, AWS, Kindle Direct Publishing, Kindle, Fire phone, Fire tablets, and Fire TV are some of the products and services pioneered by Amazon.
For further information: Andrew Gouveia, NATIONAL Public Relations, 416-848-1385, email@example.com