MONTREAL, Jan. 22 /CNW Telbec/ - Parc Jean-Drapeau welcomes its first wave of visitors starting at 10 a.m. tomorrow for the Fête des Neiges de Montréal, the popular free-admission winter event being staged over the next three weekends, through February 7.
Come out and meet the event's spokesperson, comedian Yan England, Boule de Neige and their many friends, while enjoying the free outdoor activities and shows.
The numerous activities awaiting visitors on the weekend include:
- The Superglisse, which has a departure point that is 18 metres high
- The skaters' pathway alongside the St-Lawrence River
- L'Allée carnavalesque, a carnival-like midway and its games of skill
- The Flying Canucks' acrobatic ski show
- A barrel-jumping demonstration by Sylvain Leclerc
- Outdoor shows for the kids put on by Toupie and Binou
- A concert by the rock group, Les Petites tounes
You'll also be able to rent skates, toboggans and snow scooters, right on
Make it a date - it's so easy to get there by the subway, the Jean-Drapeau station! For more information please visit La fête des Neiges de Montréal website at www.parcjeandrapeau.com.
SOURCE Fête des neiges de Montréal
For further information: For further information: François Cartier, (514) 872-7318