MONTREAL, Jan. 25, 2015 /CNW Telbec/ - The 47th edition of the Montreal International Auto Show has just closed its doors, and we're very pleased to announce that 200, 101 people attended the event over its 10 day duration (January 16 to 25, 2015).
Stéphane Guilbault, president of the show for the second consecutive year, was thrilled to see so many car enthusiasts make it out to the event. "Whether they come as couples, families or groups of friends, we're confident that our visitors leave satisfied. After all, there are hundreds of models to see, compare and shop for at the Show."
The 2015 edition of the event ended on a good note. Its popularity is confirmed year after year with a long list of successes and notable highlights.
- Quebec's superb Magnum MK5 was the headliner;
- More than 1,600 test drives of the 2015 Top Favourites vehicles;
- A variety of attractions and surprises presented by our outstanding partners;
- Head-turning vehicles in the Performance Zone;
- Three North American premieres and more than 40 Canadian premieres;
- The latest creations from Tesla and Alfa Romeo;
- An ever-popular childcare centre for families;
- An exceptional Charity Preview event where generous Montrealers contributed $636,645 in a single event;
- And " Juste une affaire de gars " a comic Show hosted by the great Michel Barrette.
We're already looking forward to next year's event, which will take place from January 15 to 24, 2016.
Desjardins Insurance presented the Montreal International Auto Show, a production of the Montreal Automobile Dealers Corporation, in collaboration with The Gazette!
SOURCE MONTREAL INTERNATIONAL AUTO SHOW
For further information: Source: Catherine Vachon, Communications and Marketing, Montreal International Auto Show, [email protected], 514-331-6571 (227); Information: Isabelle Fafard, [email protected], 514-865-8157