CAPE TOWN, South Africa, May 16, 2012 /CNW/ - Global Pacific & Partners announce further details of the Program for the 19th Africa Oil Week, BMW Pavilion Conference Centre, V&A Waterfront, Cape TownSouth Africa, 29 October - 2 November 2012.
Now in its 19th consecutive year, Africa Oil Week is where the world's largest, and highest level, group of senior oil and gas executives, deal-maker's, financiers, Governments and State Officials is assembled each year. As a networking opportunity it is second to none, with delegates from six continents making this a truly global affair.
- CNN International - as our exclusive international broadcast partner, Africa events, CNN International will host interviews with key speakers and delegates from their on site studio.
- Enhanced venue- the BMW Pavilion Centre will be newly renovated for Africa Oil Week, enabling additional seating capacity for over 1,000 delegates.
This year's Program promises to be the event's best, with an incredible line-up of Speakers already confirmed. We're delighted to welcome back so many sponsors, including our Lead sponsor: Tullow Oil, now in their 6th significant year of sponsorship. While the event Exhibition includes many repeat exhibitors as well as new faces.
Highlights of 19thAfrica Oil Week, will include:
- 14th Annual Scramble for Africa Strategy Briefing 2012,presented by Dr Duncan Clarke (Chairman & CEO, Global Pacific & Partners), providing key insights on the Continent's corporate upstream oil and gas game, built on 30 years of oil and gas knowledge and extensive research.
- 47th PetroAfricanus Dinner - with Guest Speaker, Ian Cooling, Executive Vice President of Anadarko, plus the PetroAfricanus Annual Award Presentation for 2012. Held on behalf of our PetroAfricanus Patron and Corporate Members, the Club has hosted over 4,000 Guests to date.
- 9th Africa Independents Forum - now unrivalled as the most important meeting on and/or for Africa's Independents worldwide.
- 19th Africa Upstream - with players across the value chain, and now shaping the landscapes in Africa's oil and gas - including the Global Pacific & Partners Annual "Big Five" Board Awards for 2012.
For details on confirmed speakers and exhibitors click on this link DOWNLOAD-BROCHURE
For further details, registration and bookings, please visit: http://www.petro21.com
For further information: