North America's Premier Arctic Oil and Gas Conference
CALGARY, Jan. 29, 2013 /CNW/ - The Arctic Oil & Gas Symposium has been the gathering place for discussion and sharing for industry players, community leaders and government officials involved in northern projects since 2001.
It's the only event of its kind in Canada that acts as a forum for you to gain valuable awareness into the progress, policy, challenges and solutions around oil and gas development in the North and engage with the key players involved. Highlights from this year's program include:
- Focus on the Central Mackenzie Valley's Canol Shale Play: the geology; recent activity and future plans; navigating the regulatory framework
- Chevron's experiences in the Beaufort and Chukchi Sea in Canada and Alaska
- Critical pipeline infrastructure for Canada — getting product to market and new markets
- The latest on Russia's offshore oil and gas plans and progress
- In-depth workshop on water and waste management for energy production in the Central Mackenzie Valley
- Details on the progress of the Mackenzie Valley Highway and international standards for offshore oil and gas development
- The latest on Alaska's plans for commercializing North Slope natural gas
- Northern leaders' panel - perspectives on Arctic oil and gas development in their communities
2013 Speaker Faculty includes:
- Eric Hanson, ConocoPhillips
- Kevin Williams, Chevron Canada
- John Hogg, MGM Energy Corp.
- Minister David Ramsay, Government of Northwest Territories
- Larry Persily, Alaska Natural Gas Transportation Projects
- Michael Chenier, Aboriginal Affairs and Northern Development
… and many more!
About CI Energy Group
CI Energy Group is a division of The Canadian Institute, Canada's leading conference and business information provider. Staffed by industry experts and lawyers, CI Energy Group produces an extensive portfolio of research driven, timely business conferences for the global energy and commodities sectors. Covering a range of operational, technical and policy issues our market-led forums provide the business intelligence that decision makers need to react effectively to challenges and opportunities in the evolving worldwide energy marketplace. For more information, visit www.CanadianInstitute.com.
Media passes are issued at the discretion of The Canadian Institute and must be arranged in advance. Passes require two business days to process. Media can register in advance.
SOURCE: CI Energy Group
For further information:
For media accreditation contact: Jessika Hunt, 416-927-0718 Ext. 7324 or [email protected].