From October 12 to 26, Ben Mulroney - WaterCan's National Ambassador - Leads 22 Brave Canadians up Africa's Renowned Mountain 19,000 Feet Above Sea Level
TORONTO, Oct. 18, 2012 /CNW/ - Podcasts and photos are being uploaded daily at www.watercan.com/kilimanjaro. The media is invited to publish this content and/or interview the climbers live from the mountain. Post-climb interviews also available.
- Ben Mulroney, Anchor of Canada's #1 Entertainment Show, CTV's ETALK
- Paul G. Smith, Chairman of VIA Rail
- Kerry Freek, Editor-in-Chief of Water Canada Magazine
- Joscelyn Coolican, Sustainable Water Management Division, Environment Canada
- Alex & Tyler Mifflin, Co-hosts of TVO's Water Brothers eco-adventure Series
- George Yap, WaterCan's Executive Director
Text H20 to 45678 to donate $10 towards WaterCan's Kilimanjaro Climb for Life campaign.
About WaterCan (www.WaterCan.com)
Since 1987, WaterCan's small-scale community-driven water and sanitation projects have reached more than 1.2 million children, women and men worldwide.
For further information:
firstname.lastname@example.org, 1-888-908-0835 ext. 300