CHANDLER, QC, April 17, 2019 /CNW/ - The Honourable Diane Lebouthillier, Minister of National Revenue and Member of Parliament for Gaspésie–Les Îles-de-la-Madeleine, will make an announcement to highlight the Government of Canada's investments in zero-emission vehicles, the environment and innovation on behalf of the Minister of Transport, the Honourable Marc Garneau.
Media availability will follow.
Thursday April 18, 2019
11:15 a.m. (media are asked to arrive at 11 a.m.)
Garage Gaspésie Mitsubishi
445, boul. René-Lévesque Ouest
Chandler, Quebec G0C 1K0
To receive updates when new information is added to our website, you can:
- Follow the CRA on Facebook
- Follow the CRA on Twitter – @CanRevAgency
- Follow the CRA on LinkedIn
- Subscribe to a CRA electronic mailing list
- Add our RSS feeds to your feed reader
- You can also watch our tax-related videos on YouTube
SOURCE Canada Revenue Agency
For further information: Émilie Gagnon, Press Secretary, Office of the Minister of National Revenue, 613-299-5412, email@example.com