TORONTO, Feb. 22, 2019 /CNW/ - The Honourable Ahmed Hussen, Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship, and Rob Oliphant, Member of Parliament for Don Valley West, will be available to media to provide an update on the Caregiver Program.
Date: Saturday, February 23, 2019
Time: 3:15 p.m. (local time)
The Neighbourhood Organization
1 Leaside Park Drive, Unit 7
Notes for media:
- There will be an opportunity for media to shoot B-Roll footage at 3:00 p.m. (local time).
- Please arrive by 2:45 p.m.
- Out-of-town journalists can dial in to listen to the news conference. Please note this will be set up as a listen-only mode line.
- Please note that lines will be open as of 2:45 p.m.
- Dial-in number: 1-866-206-0153/613-954-9003
- Enter passcode: 8781906#
SOURCE Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
For further information: (media only): Mathieu Genest, Press Secretary, Office of the Minister, Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship, 819-639-3686; Media Relations, Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada, National Headquarters, 613-952-1650, IRCC.COMMMediaRelations-RelationsmediasCOMM.IRCC@cic.gc.ca