The app gives instant access to millions of real estate listings in Canada and the United States.
SASKATOON, Saskatchewan, Oct. 16, 2013 /CNW/ - Canadians who prefer to start their home buying or renting on the go now have a new app at their fingertips. Real estate consumer search portal Point2Homes has launched its upgraded iPhone app, making it available to Canadian and US home shoppers.
"The latest version of Point2 Homes for iPhone is all about each user's individual experience. With saved searches, open house calendar scheduling and map directions the app makes it easy for you to get to your dream house in person," said Point2Homes Director of Product Development Alexandru Palade.
Expect great things from the new version of Point2Homes' iPhone app:
- Faster and more dynamic home hunting with a powerful map search. With just a few taps you can now find thousands of homes for sale in Toronto, Vancouver, Edmonton and other cities in Canada;
- A "Save your search" option, which allows you to re-run all searches later;
- Directions to any property from any designated point on the map.
What can you do with the Point2Homes iPhone app?
- Search for any home for sale or for rent, or any recently sold home right where you are. Filter by square footage, price, property type, and more;
- Save your Favorite Homes with just one touch;
- Look for a real estate agent in your area.
About Point2Homes: Point2Homes is a large consumer property search portal offering neighborhood based search and rich listings content. It operates under Point2, a leading provider of real estate marketing solutions for brokers and agents around the world.
For further information: