June 2-4, 2014 - Hyatt Regency, Alberta Calgary, Canada
CALGARY, May 20, 2014 /CNW/ - Are you looking for improvement strategies to accelerate growth and reduce operational risk?
A successful operational excellence program can not only save your company millions in operating costs - it can also enhance business agility, drive innovation, improve regulator confidence and help attract and develop world-class talent.
In less than 3 weeks time, continuous improvement professionals are gathering together to interact, innovate and explore what leading oil and gas companies are doing to build a culture of sustained improvement - and better position themselves for growth. Please see below just some of the key names from the region attending:
- Athabasca Oil Corp
- Black Diamond Group Limited
- Brion Energy Corporation
- Canadian Natural Resources Ltd
- Cenovus Energy
- Centrica Energy
- ConocoPhillips Canada
- Devon Energy
- Husky Energy Inc.
- Imperial Oil Resources Ltd.
- Japan Canada Oil Sands Limited
- Laricina Energy Ltd
- MEG Energy
- Penn West Petroleum Ltd.
- Plains Midstream Canada
- REC Silicon
- Shell Canada
- Statoil Canada Ltd.
- Suncor Energy
It's the only forum in Calgary that is bringing together the entire Operational Excellence community for two days of idea sharing, networking and benchmarking.
>>> Download the program here: http://bit.ly/OPEXBro and see the speaker line up.
Topics to be discussed include:
- Adapting performance improvement methods, tools and terminology to the oil and gas industry
- Linking your operational excellence plan to business needs and changing objectives
- Optimizing data and information management processes
- Accelerating talent development to build the foundation for operational excellence
- Blending tool sets to capture and drive efficiencies to achieve greater results
- Developing and communicating system wide process governance - without hindering speed and flexibility
- Transforming culture and employee behaviours to embed operational excellence throughout your organisation.
>>> Register now! If you or your colleagues are interested in attending, please visit the website at: http://bit.ly/OPEXHome or email: email@example.com or phone: +1-646-378-6026.
Group discounts are available - save up to 20% off the current rate.
The Operational Excellence in Oil and Gas Summit will take place on June 2-4 in Calgary, Canada. Please find the full agenda, speaker list, sponsors and networking opportunities, please download the program here: http://bit.ly/OPEXBro or call +1-646-378-6026 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Press are invited to attend this key industry event. If you would like a complimentary press pass please email Elena Patten at: email@example.com
SOURCE: Operational Excellence in Oil and Gas
For further information: Media contact: Elena Patten, Tel: +44(0)20-7368 9300, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit: http://bit.ly/OPEXHome