Search and You Could Win!
TORONTO, May 1, 2019 /CNW/ - In partnership with Canadian Tire Gas+ Ontariocars.ca is giving away daily Canadian Tire Gas+ gas cards valued at $100.00 CAD each day throughout May. Entrants who search Ontariocars.ca and find their mascot Otto on the website will have the opportunity to enter for their chance to win. Each of the daily winners (30) will be automatically entered for a chance to win the grand prize — free gas* for one year!
"We are thrilled to have the opportunity to partner with Canadian Tire Gas+ to reward Ontariocars.ca shoppers with a little help fueling their vehicles this spring – or a lot of help in the case of one lucky winner!" said Warren Barnard, Executive Director of the Used Car Dealers Association of Ontario (UCDA) and the sponsor of Ontariocars.ca.
Powered by members of the UCDA, Ontariocars.ca assures consumers that all vehicles listed for sale on the site come with:
- All In Pricing – meaning the price you see is the price you get.
- Full Disclosure – vehicles listed on Ontariocars.ca are sold with full disclosure of all the important details about the vehicle's history.
- No Liens – by law, registered dealers must guarantee there are no outstanding loans on a vehicle they are selling, including all vehicles listed on Ontariocars.ca.
- No Illegal Sellers – only licensed, registered dealers are permitted to list their vehicles on Ontariocars.ca, which means consumers will never be duped by illegal, unlicensed sellers.
- Compensation Fund Protection – 100% funded by the industry, the compensation fund will compensate consumers with a valid, proven complaint if the purchase is made through a registered dealer.
- No Clutter, Just Cars – Ontariocars.ca is focused on vehicle listings without flashy advertisements distracting consumers from the task at hand.
- Advanced Technology – built with the latest technology, Ontariocars.ca is simple to use from your desktop or mobile device.
- Regulated Sellers – all sellers are regulated by the Motor Vehicle Dealers Act and adhere to the UCDA Code of Ethics.
Ontariocars.ca is the only online source that offers all these protections on every vehicle listed on the site. The contest is open to residents of Ontario only; consumers are invited to enter for their chance to win by searching for Otto on Ontariocars.ca. Full contest rules are posted at ontariocars.ca/contest.
Renseignements: Kelly O'Neill, Kelly@oneillcommunications.ca, (905) 601-8819