CHICAGO, Dec. 4, 2012 /CNW/ - Tripp Lite, a world-leading manufacturer of power protection and connectivity solutions, has introduced four new rackmount UPS Systems. The four SmartPro® models, two with 3000VA capacity and two with 2200VA, provide critical equipment with reliable power protection and high-efficiency operation in just 2U of rack space. These new models are the perfect solution for protecting rackmount server, network and telecom equipment. Data Center and Network Managers can lower their Total Operating Costs (TOC) and promote corporate green initiatives by using these UPS Systems, which further enhance efficiency by reducing BTU heat output and power consumption, leading to lower cooling and electricity costs.
Key Features and Benefits:
- High-efficiency operation reduces operating costs, heat emissions and power consumption
- Advanced line-interactive Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) corrects brownouts and overvoltages without switching to battery power
- USB and DB9 communication ports, optional SNMPWEBCARD accessory plus PowerAlert software provide complete monitoring, reporting and logging of all site and UPS operational conditions
- LCD control panel with seven selectable screens provides status information and advanced configuration options, allowing better power management of equipment
- Individually controllable load banks support remote reboot or automated load shedding
"These new models are an exciting addition to our lineup of SmartPro Rackmount UPS Systems," said Rich Feldhaus, Tripp Lite Product Manager. "Their high-efficiency operation and enhanced power management capability make them the ideal solution for protecting server, network and telecommunications equipment in a wide range of applications."
For more information go to:
About Tripp Lite
Outstanding product reliability and exceptional service have been Tripp Lite trademarks for 90 years. Tripp Lite´s innovations include the world's first UPS system designed specifically for personal computers, and the world's most trusted premium surge suppressor—the Isobar®—with more than 18 million in use. Tripp Lite maintains the highest level of ready-to-ship inventory in the industry with more than 2,500 different products, including UPS systems, rack systems and cooling solutions, PDUs, PowerAlert software for enterprise-level system management and control, surge suppressors, KVM switches, cables and connectivity products, inverters, power strips and notebook accessories. Headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, Tripp Lite maintains a global presence with fully staffed offices worldwide. Additional information, including a list of Tripp Lite's sales offices and authorized reseller partners, can be found by visiting Tripp Lite's website: www.tripplite.com.
SOURCE: Tripp Lite
For further information:
PRN Photo Desk, email@example.com