CheaterVille by the Numbers.
LAS VEGAS, Feb. 9, 2011 /CNW/ - CheaterVille, Inc. http://www.cheaterville.com, a Las Vegas online social media company that provides information about alleged cheaters, today released some staggering statistics with respect to their online postings submitted by end users.
CheaterVille randomly sampled the last years' worth of postings submitted online and discovered the following:
- 81% of Alleged Cheaters posted on cheaterville.com are women. Out of the 81% of women cheaters posted, 42% of those postings were submitted by other women. In other words, women are ousting other women.
- 24% of the victims who posted about an alleged cheating incident indicated that they met the cheater on popular dating sites such as Match.com (9%), Chemistry.com (2%), Craigslist (6%) and Plenty of Fish (7%).
- 65% of people who cheat on Valentine's Day are female, based on posts submitted to CheaterVille.
- 23% of Alleged Cheaters posted are from the East Coast, specifically New York, New Jersey and Long Island. The average age of an alleged cheater is 24, and the majorities are Scorpios.
- 17% of Cheaters posted on cheaterville.com are married, even though they indicated they were single during the courtship process on various dating websites.
- 1 out of 3 adults who cheated indicated they did so with a co-worker at one point or another.
"It is alarming to read some of the posts submitted on Cheaterville.com by victims of narcissistic cheaters. Innocent victims are engaging in online relationships with members of popular dating sites assuming that they are single. You can't argue with the numbers, which clearly indicate that's not the case. A little research now can save you a lot of heartache later," stated CheaterVille founder James McGibney.
CheaterVille, Inc. http://www.cheaterville.com, an online social media company that provides information about alleged cheaters has already added more than 300,000 new subscribers to their social networking website and has the largest database of ousted cheaters in the world.
CheaterVille was created with one goal in mind, keeping you ahead of the heartache -- even when it hurts. By using powerful search algorithms and the information submitted by members, CheaterVille will alert you if anything is posted about a partner in question -- good or bad and free of charge. If you've been wronged, or know someone who has, join our community today and denounce the misdeeds of known cheaters. A free account can be set up in minutes and the service lasts a lifetime. Heed the warning signs of cheating. Be proactive. Join CheaterVille and don't be the last to know.
Visit http://www.cheaterville.com or contact Zack Teperman of Lexicon Public Relations at email@example.com for more information.
SOURCE Cheaterville, Inc.
For further information:
PRN Photo Desk, firstname.lastname@example.org