Featuring a brilliant 10.1" 1080p Full HD display with over 2 million pixels, stereo speakers with Dolby Audio, and 32 GB of internal storage with support for up to 256 GB more via microSD—the Fire HD 10 is designed from the ground up for entertainment
With 2 GB of RAM, an ultra-fast quad-core processor, plus up to 10 hours of battery life so you can enjoy all your favourite movies, TV shows, books, games, songs, and more
SEATTLE, Nov. 8, 2018 /CNW/ - (NASDAQ: AMZN)—Amazon Canada today announced the Fire HD 10, Amazon's largest tablet, with a brilliant 10.1" widescreen 1080p Full HD display with over 2 million pixels, an ultra-fast quad-core processor, 32 GB or 64 GB of internal storage with support for up to 256 GB more, and up to 10 hours of battery life. The Fire HD 10 is available today starting at only $199.99.
"Customers are already loving the great entertainment experience we offer on our Fire 7 and Fire HD 8 tablets. We're thrilled to add another option to our lineup with the Fire HD 10—our largest and most premium tablet," said Kevin Keith, Vice President, Amazon Devices. "For less than $200, the Fire HD 10 offers a beautiful 10.1" Full HD display, fast performance, tons of storage, and up to 10 hours of mixed used battery life for an incredible entertainment experience whether at home or on the go."
With a 10.1" widescreen 1080p Full HD display, fast quad-core processor, and up to 10 hours of battery life, Fire HD 10 is the perfect tablet for enjoying entertainment, including your favourite movies, TV shows, books, apps, and games. With options for 32 GB or 64 GB of storage, plus up to 256 GB of additional storage via microSD card, you have plenty of space to store offline video downloads from Prime Video and Netflix.
Fire HD 10 also includes For You, a personalized page on the tablet home screen that makes it easy for customers to quickly get back to reading, watching, playing or listening—and to quickly find what's next. For You learns what a customer loves to do on the tablet, and then presents personalized recommendations across a variety of entertainment categories like books or apps to help customers get the most out of their tablet. Customers can also quickly access family photos from Prime Photos and see their local weather right from the For You home screen. The For You page is also available for customers on Fire 7 and Fire HD 8 tablets.
For only $199.99, the Fire HD 10 includes:
- Full HD display—Brilliant 10.1" widescreen 1080p display (1920 x 1200) with over 2 million pixels (224 ppi) for bright, vivid image quality.
- Fast performance—Quad-core processor with up to 1.8 GHz and 2 GB of RAM delivering quick app launches, smooth videos and games, and great overall performance.
- Plenty of storage—The most internal storage available on a Fire tablet with options for 32 GB or 64 GB, and support for up to 256 GB of expandable storage via microSD. Plus, enjoy free unlimited cloud storage for all Amazon content and photos taken with Fire tablets.
- Long battery life—Up to 10 hours of mixed use battery life, giving you the flexibility to go wherever the day takes you.
- Dolby Atmos Audio—Custom-tuned, dual stereo speakers for immersive and high-quality sound.
- Dual-band Wi-Fi—Seamlessly stream your favourite videos with dual-band 802.11ac Wi-Fi support.
- Front- and rear-facing cameras—Video chat with friends and family with the front-facing camera, take and share photos, and save them for later with free, unlimited cloud storage for all photos taken on Fire devices.
- World's best content selection—Enjoy millions of books, apps, and games, as well as over a million movies, TV shows, and songs through Prime Video and Prime Music—with free, unlimited cloud storage for all Amazon content.
- Amazon-exclusive features—ASAP, For You, X-Ray, Second Screen, Blue Shade, and more.
- Screen Sharing—Let an Amazon expert guide you remotely through any feature on your screen, available 24x7, 365 days a year—for free.
The Fire HD 10 is available beginning today in Black with 32 GB or 64 GB of storage and in Marine Blue with 32 GB of storage starting at only $199.99 at www.amazon.ca/firehd10.
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. Customer reviews, 1-Click shopping, personalized recommendations, Prime, Fulfillment by Amazon, AWS, Kindle Direct Publishing, Kindle, Fire tablets, Fire TV, Amazon Echo, and Alexa are some of the products and services pioneered by Amazon. For more information, visit amazon.com/about and follow @AmazonNews.
SOURCE Amazon Canada
Renseignements: Ryan Schuurman Hess, NATIONAL Public Relations, email@example.com, 416-586-1951