MONTRÉAL, May 8, 2019 /CNW Telbec/ - Today, ADM Aéroports de Montréal launches its new brand platform, a key initiative in its plan to develop, position and modernize its two airport locations. Thus, Montréal-Trudeau becomes YUL Montréal-Trudeau International Airport, and Mirabel adopts a new trademark, YMX International Aerocity of Mirabel.
This change is an integral part of the transformation the organisation has undertaken over the past few years. ADM aims to redefine Montréal-Trudeau as a credible destination-brand focused on travellers, and to revitalize the Mirabel site as a business destination of choice for international companies of the aeronautics industry. Following a rigorous process, including surveys and numerous interviews with key partners, the YUL and YMX trademarks were reimagined to better reflect the aspirations of the organisation and the distinct vocations of each site.
"The airport industry is undergoing a huge transformation. Our offering and the quality of our services are constantly evolving to better meet the growing expectations of passengers and business clients alike. Our new platform will allow us to claim a strong presence on the world stage, to be well positioned for the future, and to assert ourselves as an attractive showcase for our city", explains ADM Aéroports de Montréal CEO, Mr. Philippe Rainville.
"Both our brands, YUL and YMX, have reached a certain maturity. At YMX, it's 5,000 aeronautics experts working for and contributing to the economic growth of the entire region, while YUL will soon welcome over 20 million passengers per year. This new brand identity comes at a good time."
The ADM family includes three brands, unified by a common visual thread and a shared brand strategy, yet each with their distinct personalities.
Portrait of a united family
YUL Montréal-Trudeau International Airport
- The destination brand that fosters the passenger experience.
- "YUL", the IATA code for Montréal-Trudeau, becomes the symbol of a friendly, welcoming and entertaining airport experience, inspired by Montréal.
YMX International Aerocity of Mirabel
- The brand destination that fosters the business experience.
- Mirabel airport, IATA code "YMX", changes its commercial designation to "Aerocity", a lively and stimulating business community that favours dialog and collaboration between resident companies of the aeronautics industry.
ADM Aéroports de Montréal
- The endorser brand that propels its two destination brands.
- Maintains its airport management responsibility and, while focused on sustainability, ensures the development of the group's know-how, as well as its operational and financial well-being.
ADM will deploy the new image progressively; brand integration into existing installations will occur gradually over time.
About ADM Aéroports de Montréal
ADM Aéroports de Montréal is the airport authority of the Greater Montréal area, responsible for the management, operations and development of YUL Montréal-Trudeau International Airport and YMX International Aerocity of Mirabel.
SOURCE Aéroports de Montréal
Renseignements: ADM Aéroports de Montréal, Public affairs, email@example.com, T: 514 394-7304