Katherine Legge Added To RaceFest Driver Line-Up
Wednesday, July 17, 11:00 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. at Yonge-Dundas Square
Ron Fellows Behind the Wheel For Pit Stop Demos
TORONTO, July 15, 2013 /CNW/ - The Mobil 1 SportsCar Grand Prix comes to downtown Toronto with RaceFest, showcasing the excitement of Canada's biggest sports car race of the year! This is a dynamic public and media event, with great on-site visuals, sounds and personalities.
RaceFest Highlights Include:
- Live Pit Stop demonstrations by the American Le Mans Series (ALMS) Corvette Racing team with Ron Fellows back behind the wheel for this special event
- The first Canadian showing of the unique and revolutionary DeltaWing prototype, a new generation race car, joined by team drivers, Katherine Legge and Andy Meyrick (both of Great Britain)"
- Team Canada's" ALMS drivers, Tony Burgess (Toronto) and Kyle Marcelli (Barrie), who will compete against an international field of top Sports Car drivers
- Drivers and race cars from other event weekend series, including Martin Barkey (Huntsville) and Tim Sanderson (Pickering) of the Ultra 94 Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge Canada presented by Michelin, and James Vance (Stouffville) of the Playboy Mazda MX-5 Cup
- Driver Autograph Sessions and draws to win event tickets
SOURCE: Canadian Tire Motorsport Park
Jerry Priddle firstname.lastname@example.org
905-554-9491 (office) (905) 260-1711 (cell)
Ryan Chalmers, email@example.com
800-866-1072 (office) (905) 260-1711 (cell)