BOSTON, March 21, 2014 /CNW/ - The world of lab data and informatics systems is evolving. Make sure you stay up-to-date with the ELNs, Data Analytics and Knowledge Management (EDKM) Summit, taking place in Boston, MA from 17-18 June 2014. EDKM is the only meeting in the US that provides answers and real user case study experiences in laboratory informatics systems.
Following on the success of last year's inaugural event, this year's summit promises to address the tough issues that face lab personnel today:
- Is data effectively managed? Does the data bring any real value? Is it retained and used to increase benefits?
- Integration of data and tools - integrating the functionality of current and new systems. Get rid of old systems or integrate them?
- Engaging end users - gaining buy-in and demonstrating the importance and return on investment for data management systems
- Retaining and sharing knowledge - ensuring scientists are retaining knowledge and improve working practices.
- Using cloud and virtualisation - to cloud or not to cloud?
Although a great deal has been achieved, lab personnel are still faced with numerous challenges. With increased regulatory pressures and data management issues, all laboratories aim to create an electronic lab environment that allows organisations to capture organisational knowledge and leverage it as intelligence.
This year's speakers are experts from companies like Atrium Research & Consulting, Biogen, PhaseFour Informatics, Roche, and Gartner, who are concerned with tackling the issues faced by lab personnel in the pharmaceutical, fast consumer goods, cosmetics, food and beverage industries.
As the only event dedicated to the next generation of lab informatics applications and building a searchable, shareable database to improve decision making and efficiency, EDKM Summit 2014 is one event you won't want to miss out on.
Find the full program, event details and registration information about the ELNs, Data Analytics and Knowledge Management Summit 2014 on http://www.elnsandinformaticsusa.com, phone +44(0)20-7368-9300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Press are invited to attend this important industry forum, if you would like to receive a complimentary press pass, please email Mico Do Tanque Mico.DoTanque@iqpc.co.uk.
Renseignements: Media contact: Mico Do Tanque, +44(0)20-736-1307, Mico.DoTanque@iqpc.co.uk or visit http://www.elnsandinformaticsusa.com.