BURNABY, BC, Sept. 22, 2014 /CNW/ - Future Shop, Canada's leading retail destination for consumer electronics and lifestyle goods, is proud to announce the arrival of Pioneer Elite audio systems at select stores across the country. Previously only available at independent retailers, Pioneer Elite's arrival at Future Shop is set to introduce millions of Canadians to a comprehensive audiophile experience.
As the latest addition to Future Shop's growing collection of premium home theatre audio products, Pioneer Elite receivers and speakers act as the perfect companion piece to ensuring awe-inspiring audiovisual playback. Designed to relay multiple media inputs with accurate sound precision and impeccable image quality, the Pioneer Elite line of products redefines the category of home audio.
Established in 1938, Pioneer has grown to become a trusted name in the home entertainment industry. In 1984 they created the Elite brand, which features products that are meticulously designed to enhance every facet of video and audio reproduction.
Bridging the proven history of Pioneer's past with the latest technological advancements of today, Pioneer Elite receivers are set to give users an unprecedented level of control in using their smartphone, tablet, or laptop to communicate commands. The Pioneer Elite Dolby Atmos speakers perfectly complement the Elite receivers, as Dolby Atmos technology effectively creates a three-dimensional sound field is set to elevate each home audio experience.
Working on both Dolby Atmos capable speakers and AV Receivers together enabled Pioneer's engineers to fine tune the experience for both products in a way that suppliers of only one product could attempt. Extensive involvement with Dolby Atmos through both the AV Receiver and Speaker development projects allowed Pioneer engineers to faithfully recreate the theatrical environment at home.
The Pioneer Elite receivers and speakers collection available now at Future Shop:
- Pioneer Elite 1215-Watt 9.2 Channel Network Receiver (SC-85), $1,799.99
- The Pioneer Elite SC-85 network receiver is the apex of home audio, relaying the immersive sounds of Dolby Atmos with class leading amplification. A great home theatre experience demands a great picture: the SC-85 receiver capable of supporting 4K resolution at 60 fps.
- Pioneer Elite 840-Watt 7.2 Channel Multi-Zone Receiver (SC-81), $1,099.99
- The Pioneer Elite SC-81 Multi-Zone Receiver features 7.2 channels of Elite-class D3 amplification, perfectly paired with Advanced Multi-Channel Acoustic Calibration that optimizes the sound output for any room layout.
- Pioneer Elite 630-Watt 7.2 Channel Network Multi-Zone Receiver (VSX-80), $749.99
- The Pioneer Elite VSX-80 Multi-Zone Receiver features 7.2 channels of pristine audio reproduction, hitting every audible note with precision. Captivate with incredible visuals, as the receiver is capable of upscaling standard and high definition content to the latest Ultra HD resolution with multiple HDMI 2.0 inputs. Intuitively control multiple zones from your smartphone or tablet with iControlAV5.
- Pioneer Elite Dolby Atmos Speakers, Price varies by model.
- Designed by renowned audio engineer Andrew Jones, the Pioneer Elite Dolby Atmos Speakers deliver an incredibly natural and detailed audio experience. Using a unique Coherent Source Tranducer (CST) the mid-range and high frequencies remain in perfect alignment and creating less interference with each other. The result is remarkably and surprisingly coherent as new details and feelings are experienced in everyday listening.
For more information about Pioneer Elite, visit www.futureshop.ca.
About Future Shop
With 135 stores across the country and the nation's premier web store (www.futureshop.ca), Burnaby, BC-based Future Shop is Canada's largest retailer and e-tailer of consumer electronics. Futureshop.ca delivers unparalleled content about the products it sells and hosts an online community forum and tech blog called Tech Yeah for technology beginners and tech-savvy experts to exchange ideas, reviews, tips and other consumer electronics information (www.futureshop.ca/techyeah). Future Shop is proud to connect youth technology to inspire, motivate and empower their education and is committed to supporting employee volunteerism (see www.futureshop.ca/futuregeneration).
SOURCE: Future Shop
For further information: Media contact: Elliott Chun, Communications Manager, Future Shop, E: email@example.com, P: 604-412-1764; Facebook: www.facebook.com/FutureShop; Twitter: www.twitter.com/FutureShopNews