TORONTO, Dec. 18, 2013 /CNW/ - Sentry Investments, one of Canada's largest and fastest-growing independent asset management companies, and NHLPA member David Clarkson, will announce an "off the rink" partnership at a public event hosted at Rose Avenue Public School on Friday December 20th at 2:30 p.m.
Media are invited to attend a press conference and photo opportunity in the heart of St. James Town to learn more about Sentry Investments' title sponsorship of David Clarkson's charitable foundation, Clarky's Corner.
The first initiative between Sentry Investments and Clarky's Corner will be announced and shared with residents of the St. James Town community, members of local, provincial and federal government and the recipient of the initiative.
Friday, December 20th
2:30 – 3:30 p.m.
- David Clarkson, NHLPA member, founder of Clarky's Corner
- Sean Driscoll, Chief Executive Officer, Sentry Investments
Press Conference Agenda:
- Remarks from Sean Driscoll and David Clarkson
- Photo opportunity with Sean Driscoll, David Clarkson and St. James Town Youth Council
- Q&A/one-on-one media interviews on-site
Rose Avenue Public School
675 Ontario Street, Toronto
SOURCE: Sentry Investments
For further information: For more information and to RSVP, please contact: Andrea Ellison, Mansfield Communications, email@example.com, 416-599-0024 ext. 229; Sarah Laister, Mansfield Communications, firstname.lastname@example.org, 416-599-0024 ext. 230