The latest arthritis research is coming to you!
VANCOUVER, Oct. 10, 2017 /CNW/ - On Saturday, October 21st, join us in person at the Vancouver Public Library or via live webcast for Reaching Out for Arthritis Research (ROAR)—a public forum on managing your arthritis.
With rapid changes in access to health care information and health technologies, managing arthritis is becoming more collaborative and patient-centered. The ROAR public forum features a group of world class researchers from Arthritis Research Canada who are at the forefront of these changes.
Bring your questions, as this is an interactive forum. Each presentation will be followed by a short Question and Answer period designed to further discussion both online and in person. To end the event, a Speakers Panel will provide an opportunity for attendees to join the dialogue and ask questions.
What: Reaching Out with Arthritis Research (ROAR) 2017: Managing Arthritis and You
When: Saturday, October 21st, 2017 9:30am - 12:30pm PST
Where: Vancouver Public Library Central Branch, Alice MacKay Room, 350 West Georgia Street or online by webcast
Who: Presented by the Arthritis Patient Advisory Board of Arthritis Research Canada, the event will feature six speakers and topics:
- Dr. Paul Fortin: Managing Lupus and You – Navigate Your Journey With "My Lupus Guide"
- Cheryl Koehn: What's a Brain Like You Doing in a Joint Like This?
- Dr. Linda Li: Fitbit/FitViz update – Stepping Out or Stepping Aside: Activity Trackers and Arthritis
- Dr. Diane Lacaille: Good News About Lifespan for People With Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Dr. Clayon Hamilton: Patient Partners Step up to the Research Plate
- Kelly English: Wearing Many Hats…A Patient's Experience
For more information and to register, please visit http://www.arthritisresearch.ca/roar or call 1-844-207-0400.
Follow ARC at:
LinkedIn: Arthritis Research Canada
SOURCE Arthritis Research Canada
Renseignements: Mira Galperin, Marketing and Communications, Arthritis Research Canada, 604-207-4010, firstname.lastname@example.org