VIDEO: Take an in-depth look at CNW’s Agility workflow platform.
TORONTO, Feb. 29 2016 /CNW/ - If you've ever wished for a smarter way to manage the myriad elements of multiple communications campaigns, today is your day. CNW has just launched Agility, an all-in-one platform designed to give professional communicators easy access to the tools they need to stay informed and responsive to the speed of change.
View CNW's Content Centre: prn.to/1R7MTEt
With so much content moving across so many channels, today's PR and marketing professionals are struggling to manage both the data and the details. With a cluttered workflow, they can miss out on key conversations about projects or brands in their care, putting them at risk of falling behind a story that they needed to own.
CNW's Agility platform helps streamline the communications process, from reaching and engaging audiences to understanding results. This translates to quicker knowledge transfer and faster, more accurate response to emerging issues on social media or in the news.
Click to tweet: .@CNWGroup's Agility Platform streamlines the communications process
"Agility allows professional communicators to build, track and report on a campaign within one system," explained Nicole Guillot, president and CEO, CNW Group. "It can be used by multiple users at once all working on different clients, projects and issues, making it ideal for agencies and cross-functional teams."
Download our client case study, Feintuch Communications Provides Focused, Customized Service to Diverse Client Base, to learn how CNW's Agility platform is helping the agency maximize its communications impact.
The Agility platform combines powerful media targeting and engagement tools with CNW's renowned content distribution, media monitoring and reporting capabilities, creating a flexible, reliable environment for every day (and night) work. Agility gives professional communicators 24 hour clarity and control of their message with a suite of customizable features that help to:
- Monitor and Strategize: cut out the noise and listen to key sources on brands, people and trends. Absorb insights into your campaign strategy.
- Research and Target: tap into our Global Media Database and list building tools to identify influential media that will be most interested in your message.
- Engage and Interact: reach out and engage directly with influential media, via email distribution or social channels, on the topic's most critical to your organization's success.
- Distribute and Amplify: integrated with CNW's Online Member Centre, you can use Agility to distribute news releases and multimedia across our global networks, spanning media sources, sites, blog, social channels and video sites.
- Measure and Report: analyze campaign efforts with multiple dimensions (reach, impact, interaction, sentiment) with visual, robust reporting
To learn more, or to see a demonstration of Agility in action, please contact us.
CNW Group Ltd. (a PR Newswire company) gets people talking about our clients online and in the news. We deliver quality, authenticated news releases and multimedia content in the right way and to the right places in order to fulfill disclosure requirements and maximize exposure, engagement and earned media opportunities. CNW also provides professional video, photography and webcast production, translation, regulatory filing and printing services as well as monitoring and measurement platforms. www.newswire.ca
SOURCE CNW Group Ltd.
Video with caption: "VIDEO: Take an in-depth look at CNW’s Agility workflow platform.". Video available at: http://stream1.newswire.ca/cgi-bin/playback.cgi?file=20160229_C5280_VIDEO_EN_630740.mp4&posterurl=http%3a%2f%2fphotos.newswire.ca%2fimages%2f20160229_C5280_PHOTO_EN_630740.jpg&order=1&jdd=20160229&cnum=C5280
Image with caption: "CNW launches Agility (CNW Group/CNW Group Ltd.)". Image available at: http://photos.newswire.ca/images/download/20160229_C5280_PHOTO_EN_630710.jpg
For further information: Laurie Smith, Vice President Strategic Communications, Media and Audience Relations, CNW Group, firstname.lastname@example.org, p: (416) 863-5399, c: (416) 388-0711