TORONTO, March 21, 2016 /CNW/ - CIBC (TSX: CM) (NYSE: CM) experts will be available to provide insight and commentary on how the 2016 Federal Budget will impact the economy, taxes and personal finance and wealth strategies.
CIBC experts who are available include:
- Avery Shenfeld, Chief Economist
- Benjamin Tal, Deputy Chief Economist
- Jamie Golombek, Managing Director, Tax and Estate Planning, CIBC Wealth Strategies Group
- Debbie Pearl–Weinberg, Executive Director, Tax and Estate Planning, CIBC Wealth Strategies Group, Toronto
- Hélène Marquis, Regional Director, Tax and Estate Planning, CIBC Private Wealth Management, Montreal
Mr. Shenfeld and Mr. Golombek will also be in the Budget media lockup in Ottawa.
CIBC is a leading Canadian-based global financial institution with 11 million personal banking and business clients. Through our three major business units – Retail and Business Banking, Wealth Management and Capital Markets – CIBC offers a full range of products and services through its comprehensive electronic banking network, branches and offices across Canada with offices in the United States and around the world. You can find other news releases and information about CIBC on our corporate website at www.cibc.com/ca/media-centre/.
SOURCE Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce
For further information: To arrange an interview, please contact: Caroline Van Hasselt, Director, External Communications and Media Relations, 416-784-6699 or email@example.com.